Welcome to the information & template for applying for an extension for either your characters house or your Guild HQ.
- Please only make an extension request when you know it will be used frequently. Don't make one just because you can. We expect proof that it will be roleplayed in often.
- You should only be making this extension application if you are adding a new room, small building, a garden, or something of similar scale.
- Depending on the scale of the extension an application may not be necessary. A few new pots and plants or objects in your interior merely needs you to ask a builder and get staff permission.
The Application Process
- This application should only be made if you have a House application or a Guild HQ application that has been approved already.
- Upon making an application you have to wait for approval of one staff member in order for it to be approved. They will update the prefix of the thread to 'Waiting for Builder'
- Once approved, a builder is free to pick it up and assign it to themselves. They will also update the prefix of the thread to 'Being Built'.
- Upon completed, your interior will be moved to 'Finished'.
- If you fail to maintain contact with the builders, your interior may become Shelved instead.
Extension Application Template
Before you start filling in this application, please ensure you have read the entirety of the Housing Application Format thread, and the rules that govern it again to ensure you're not missing out on any crucial changes to the system.
What is the in game name of your character? : This must be the exact name your character uses in game, so that they can be properly tracked by the staff.
What is the full name of your character? : Title, name, surname, anything distinguishing titles that they use.
Previous Application? : Please link the original interior application.
What interiors would you like? : Please provide images of the object, the name of it, or the ID of it.
The following questions are to help the builder understand what you want without having you be online for it. Be as detailed as possible to get what you want built. You can discuss fine details with the builder after seeing their changes / talking to them whilst you're both online
How was this extension afforded? : If it was bought, how much and how was it afforded? If it was built with resources, who built it and how?
Inhabitants? : How many people live in the house?
Design? : How does the extension look? If it's a garden does it have a certain theme to it? If it's just a room what's in it? A new building that looks how?
NPCs? : Does the interior have any new NPCs? If so, specify them and where are they supposed to be spawned at. Unless they're peasants/peons/servants or within your 5-free NPC limit, they'll first have to be applied for through character applications or NPC applications in contact staff.
Where do you want your extension? :Please provide coordinates given by .gps
Contact Details / Timezone : The builders need some means to contact you so give some method they can contact you here, as well as your timezone so the proper builder can be allocated.
Do you have any additional information? : A friendly reminder: Your extension will be built by whichever builder wants to. You can request a certain builder if you like but they are not obligated to do it. -Vykax
Do you agree to follow Paragon's rules when playing your character? : A formality. This means playing your character appropriately and responsibly, not abusing the WoWRPG, and having sensibly earned the funds for the interior.
Your application will be in public for a total of three days before a final verdict can be made.
During this time, however, both staff and players are able to provide feedback,
and staff can either support or vote against the application.