Welcome to the information & template for applying for a Guild HQ which your guild can inhabit and can be roleplayed as your guilds base of operations.
- Please only make a Guild HQ request when you know it will be used frequently. Don't make one just because you can. We expect proof that it will be roleplayed in often.
- In addition, only consider making a Guild HQ request if you have more than ten active guild members.
- Whilst your Guild HQ is being built it helps substantially if you keep in communication with the builder who has undertaken your interior build.
- These HQs are on a scale for a small guild, so keep your request within the constraints of six buildings.
- Interiors build in the Guild HQ and then distributed to the guild members do not require interior applications. The additional interiors should be small.
- All Guild HQs must not be in public phases.
The Application Process
- Upon making an application you have to wait for approval of one staff member in order for it to be approved. They will update the prefix of the thread to 'Waiting for Builder'
- Once approved, a builder is free to pick it up and assign it to themselves. They will also update the prefix of the thread to 'Being Built'.
- Upon completed, your interior will be moved to 'Finished'.
- If you fail to maintain contact with the builders, your interior may become Shelved instead.
Guild HQ Application Template
Before you start filling in this application, please ensure you have read the entirety of the Housing Application Format thread, and the rules that govern it again to ensure you're not missing out on any crucial changes to the system.
What is the in game name of your character? : This must be the exact name your character uses in game, so that they can be properly tracked by the staff.
What is the full name of your character? : Title, name, surname, anything distinguishing titles that they use.
What is group or guild you are creating this application for? : Include the exact guild name (if applicable).
What interiors would you like? : Please provide images of the objects, their names, or the IDs of them.
The following questions are to help the builder understand what you want without having you be online for it. Be as detailed as possible to get what you want built. You can discuss fine details with the builder after seeing their changes / talking to them whilst you're both online
Inhabitants? : How many people use the Guild HQ? This counts for PCs and NPCs
Active?: How many players are in the Guild? How active are they? Alts do not count, so if your guild has 11 members and 3 of them belong to the same player it'll count as 8 active member. If you're not applying on behalf of a Guild, but instead a Large Interior then how often will this be used?
Utility?: What will the function of the base be for? Will profits be made? Is it a secret cult meeting place?
Style? : What furniture type is found in the house? Dwarven? Elven? Human? Specify if there is a type that should be used.
Wealth? : How expensive is the furniture? How much of it? Many objects or is the house relatively empty?
Design? : How is the guild base laid out? Where would each building be and how would they roughly be decorated? If you can give a detailed description how you want each room, and what you want where, then it will make it easier for the Builder to carry on building if you have to leave for sleep, other Role-play or what other reason you have.
Extensions? : What additional props does the Guild HQ have? A smith? An enchanting table? A small library? An engineering section?
Servants? : Does the Guild HQ have NPCs? If so, specify them and where are they supposed to be spawned at. Unless they're peasants/peons/servants or within your 5-free NPC limit, they'll first have to be applied for through a Promotion & Forces application under Character Applications.
Exterior? : Outside decoration? Does it match the surrounding scenario? Does it have a fountain, a pretty garden, a stable?
Where do you want your Guild HQ? : Please provide coordinates given by .gps
How would your guild have obtained it ICly? : You need to do more than just say "they saved up money". You can't do that in real life for a posh house when you're poor, and neither can you do it here. Please give as detailed a description as possible how the person (or people) that paid for it got the gold and how long it'd have taken them. Try to avoid clichés like "father left X amount of gold for when I grow up" or "I found a sunken treasure ship that happens to have exactly the amount required".
Contact Details / Timezone : The builders need some means to contact you so give some method they can contact you here, as well as your timezone so the proper builder can be allocated.
Do you have any additional information? :
Do you agree that the roleplay revolving around your guild and the Guild HQ follows Paragon's rules? : A formality. This means playing your character appropriately and responsibly, not abusing the WoWRPG, and having sensibly earned the funds for the interior.
Your application will be in public for a total of one week before a final verdict can be made.
During this time, however, both staff and players are able to provide feedback,
and staff can either support or vote against the application.