Welcome to the information for applying for a restricted class or race.
List of Classes & Races
- All Characters are revokable if the moderation team deems that they are being misrepresented.
The Classes and Races which are restricted appear in a separate list and possess the following formatting:
- If any class or race is marked with an asterisk(*), they have a higher expectation of quality and thus require an additional moderation team member to vote upon it.
- If any class or race is marked with the [Limited] tag, only a certain amount may be active at one time, listed here.
- Races or classes in [Contact Moderator] require you to contact a Moderator before being able to play one.
- Most classes on the List have been explained or extended on in the Class Guide.
- Note: If you want to play your character in a specific way or race/class that is not specified on the list and would like to know if this is allowed on Paragon. Check the Class Guide to see if it has been written there, if not please make a thread in the Contact Staff subforum about it.
Please note, if it's not implicitly stated in this list that the class/race is classified as 'Free to Play' (**This does not include RPG classes or races as Paragon does not use the RPG**). If there are any questions simply make a post in Contact Staff or ping the Moderation Team in Discord.
Classes: [Contact Moderation Team]
Masters of Voodoo, Stealth, Trollish combat and many other things. Shadow Hunters can be seen as elite troops of many troll tribes, and have mixed positions. They are both champions of the Loa and of their people, they work with others or they lead. Those who seek to be a "Loner Shadow Hunter" can do so through a contact Moderation Team app, but if they wish to lead people/forces they require a full character Application.
Orcish Blademasters are known as great warriors and leaders, though some chose a more loner side. They are known as masters of various weaponry, and are granted curious abilities including mastery over fire. Blademasters who seek a rank in the military or with having forces still require to make a full character Application, but if one wishes to be a lone blademasters, they just need a contact Moderator
Also known as sea priests or tidepriests, are a religious Kul Tiran group that worship the Tidemother based in Stormsong Valley, in the Shrine of the Storm. Most people on Kul Tiras look to the seas for guidance the same way others look to the Light, but the tidesages have a much deeper connection with the water. (Please note, in your contact staff you will be asked to explain why your character is not serving Stormsong or helping Storm's Wake at this time).
Mountain Kings are champions of the dwarves who have sought their connection to earth and the titans, and unlocked their potential. They are known as great warriors, and harbour respect. Dark Irons can be Mountain Kings
Pandaren Transcendent [Limited]
Transcendents are spiritual champions of the pandaren people, and masters of the elements. They understand not just the elements, and the spirits, but the universe at large. An aspirant must prove they understand the fundamental forces of the universe, and the philosophy of bettering the world, to better the spirits that inhabit it.
Templar aspirants are selected by Grand Masters or Master Templar. Individuals that are chosen to be a part of The Order have performed acts of heroism that have deemed them worthy to be templar. Please find more information here.
Veteran Spell Breaker [Limited]
You will be expected the detail your character's training in the arts of a Spellbreaker in order to show your understanding of their capabilities. Please find more information here. (Please note, this is only for Spellbreakers who are pre-Mists of Pandaria, if your Spellbreaker is 'new' in character, this does not require an application).
You'll be expected to describe the arduous path of becoming one of the most respected and seasoned warriors and marshals of Kaldorei society. Please find class information here and if applicable, information on the organization The Watchers here. (Only one application is required if seeking to play both a Warden Rank and the Warden class).
Races: [Contact Moderation Team]
Alternate Draenor (AU):
- Arakkoa (AU)
- Botani (AU)
- Mag'har Orcs (AU)
- Fury (AU)
- Podling (AU)
- Iron Gronn (AU)
- Ogron (AU)
- Draenor Ancient (AU)
- Pale Orc (Withered and Dire variants) (AU)
- Infested Orc (AU)
- Gronnling (AU)
- Greater Aranasi
- Mo'arg Brute
- Whelps & Drakes* [Limited]
- Drakonid (Any flight listed above)
- Faerie Dragon
- Dragonspawn (Any flight listed above)
Old Gods' forces:
- Annihilian (or Pit Lords)
- Fel Lord (Lord, Jailer, Bounty Hunter)
- Imp Mother
- Void Hound
- Eredar Brute
- Queen of Suffering
Elemental Ascendant (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Ice, Mercury, Quicksilver).
Giants (Fire, Frost, Iron, Sea, Stone, Mountain, Ice, Storm, Magma, Molten, Fungal, Anubisath)
Old Gods' forces:
- Mature & Wyrm*: [Limited]
- Amalgamation Type Demons or Doom Lords (Krosus)
- Azerite Elemental
- Blood Abomination
- Chromatic Dragons
- Clockwork Giants
- Drakkari Troll
- Elemental Ascendants (Elementium/Primal/Azerite)
- Fel Reaver
- Flesh Giants
- Flesh Beast
- Flesh Titan
- Forgotten One
- Greater Val'kyr (Any Variant)
- Mantid Empress
- Maw Creature
- Old Gods
- Qiraji Emperor
- Sha (in any form)
- Titanic Watchers
- Void God
- Void Lord
- Wild God
- Any Shadowland Races
The best of luck with your application! ~ The Moderation Team
Edited by Hydra