Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Custom NPC Entries

The main challenge with these will likely be the Demon Hunters. The WMV I have is not up to date for Legion so getting the right features (skin/horns/tattoos/blindfold) will likely require a lot of trial and error and on top of that neither Raz or Data are entirely sure which is which in the DB (There's Feature1/2/3) but the guess would be in whatever order they are on the barber/customization.

While I'm dying to try out the Demon Hunters, they are Illidari and won't see any use until we actually get to Legion so I'll be holding those off for a while. I do have two NPCs called Kaldorei Demon Hunter and Sin'dorei Demon Hunter that I need to modify still so I can take a look at the gear you were planning on giving the NPCs and perhaps make use of that for those instead.

I do need to ask though, what the purpose is behind the Highborne NPCs given the status of Dire Maul and how Darnassus views their arcanist counterparts. It is because of that curiosity that I'll be starting with the Kirin Tor first.

Edit: For the Water Elemental, you listed the vanilla WoW model for it - is this one you had in mind for it or is the new WoD model also an option?

Edit 2: Some of them have been added already, will work on the rest when time permits. Will need a table refresh just to put the NPCs themselves in. Restart/crash to have them with weapons.

Edit 3: There's some sets I'd like to talk about though, to look for better alternatives.

The Demon Hunters were mostly made in case people wished to use rogue ones located somewhere in Outland or Azeroth. We can hold off on those though if you wish and if you still want to go forward with them, I can just give you the DisplayIDs for the tattoos and blindfolds. Otherwise, we'll come back to them around Legion time. You can also go ahead and look at the sets and use them for the Kaldorei and Sin'dorei Demon Hunters too, that's also fine.

In terms of the Highborne, this can include Undead Highborne Spirits or other Highborne located elsewhere. It also came down to a matter of search options. Some DMs/Builders/GMs may not think to look for the Highborne with the 'Darnassus' prefix or may not wish for their NPCs to have that prefix for whatever reason. It was simply a matter of expanding options.

For the Water Elemental, while I am usually a fan of using the most up-to-date as possible models, all of the Water Elementals introduced since are unbound and in no way appear like the iconic Summoned Water Elemental from the WoW Frost Mage or Warcraft III Archmage. Unless Blizzard choose to release an uprezzed version of the traditional water elemental, this'll remain my choice for the Water Elemental model.

There's no rush to implement these NPCs. It's not as if I had powers anyway, these are simply utilities for our DMs/GMs/Builders to use.

Regarding sets, which sets were there in particular that you disliked? What did you dislike about them? What sets or even aesthetic ideas would you have for alternatives?

The Demon Hunters were mostly made in case people wished to use rogue ones located somewhere in Outland or Azeroth. We can hold off on those though if you wish and if you still want to go forward with them, I can just give you the DisplayIDs for the tattoos and blindfolds. Otherwise, we'll come back to them around Legion time. You can also go ahead and look at the sets and use them for the Kaldorei and Sin'dorei Demon Hunters too, that's also fine.

In terms of the Highborne, this can include Undead Highborne Spirits or other Highborne located elsewhere. It also came down to a matter of search options. Some DMs/Builders/GMs may not think to look for the Highborne with the 'Darnassus' prefix or may not wish for their NPCs to have that prefix for whatever reason. It was simply a matter of expanding options.

For the Water Elemental, while I am usually a fan of using the most up-to-date as possible models, all of the Water Elementals introduced since are unbound and in no way appear like the iconic Summoned Water Elemental from the WoW Frost Mage or Warcraft III Archmage. Unless Blizzard choose to release an uprezzed version of the traditional water elemental, this'll remain my choice for the Water Elemental model.

There's no rush to implement these NPCs. It's not as if I had powers anyway, these are simply utilities for our DMs/GMs/Builders to use.

Regarding sets, which sets were there in particular that you disliked? What did you dislike about them? What sets or even aesthetic ideas would you have for alternatives?

Will keep the Demon Hunters in mind but they will be a project on the side, not too big a priority but they will be done in time.

I thought as much for the Highborne, just needed clarification. Thanks for that.

Water elemental will be kept as is.

For the sets, particularly the Archivist's cloak - feels like it doesn't really fit with the rest of the set. The Battle-Mage's pants/chest (the chest works if I add a shirt for instance). The Warden... I think it could use lighter armor like leather or even mail.

If there's others I'm concerned about I'll let you know.

Edit: If you don't mind, I'd like to mix up a few of the High Elf/Human ones to Gnome/Human to give a bit more variety.

Will keep the Demon Hunters in mind but they will be a project on the side, not too big a priority but they will be done in time.

I thought as much for the Highborne, just needed clarification. Thanks for that.

Water elemental will be kept as is.

For the sets, particularly the Archivist's cloak - feels like it doesn't really fit with the rest of the set. The Battle-Mage's pants/chest (the chest works if I add a shirt for instance). The Warden... I think it could use lighter armor like leather or even mail.

If there's others I'm concerned about I'll let you know.

Edit: If you don't mind, I'd like to mix up a few of the High Elf/Human ones to Gnome/Human to give a bit more variety.

Sorry about the late response. I'm fine with leaving the Demon Hunters for now.

I can go ahead and look for a more fitting cloak for the Archivist, that's not a problem.

I'll also go ahead and address the issues with the Battle-Mage and Warden's gear.

Also, I had originally planned on the NPCs being able to be chosen between Human/High Elf/Gnome anyhow but I knew you could only have 4 variants of each NPC so I cut my options down. You can certainly go ahead and mix those options up. In future, I'll give you all of the racial options I perceive to be appropriate for particular NPCs and you can just mix-and-match them as you choose.

EDIT 1: Try 

1156432  [cape_legiondungeon_c_01_navylong]

For the Archivist cloak. Failing that, omit it.

EDIT 2: Try this set for the Battle-Mage

Main Hand:  3058503  [sword_1h_dalaran_d_01red]

Off Hand:   X X

Head:  X X

Shoulder:  1052736  [shoulder_robe_raidmage_g_01]

Back:  1148962  [cape_legionraidwarlock_d_01_purplelong]

Tabard:  4054079   [tabard_a_01kirintor_chest_tu]

Shirt:  3062580 [robe_raidmage_g_01_chest_tu]

Chest:  2066622  [mail_common_b_01_purple_chest_tu]

Bracer:  X X

Glove:  6052732 [robe_raidmage_g_01_glove_ha]

Waist:  7065627 [mail_common_b_01_purple_belt_llu]

Legs:  8066625 [mail_common_b_01_purple_pant_lu]

Boots:  9053261  [robe_raidmage_g_01_boot_fo]

EDIT 3:

Try this set for the Warden.

Main Hand:  2140845  [staff_2h_pvpdraenors2_d_03_purple]

Head:  1133027   [helm_cloth_shadowmoonclan_b_01]

Shoulder:  1069553  [shoulders_robe_common_b_01purple]

Back:  1147728  [cape_cloth_legionhonor_d_02_purple_long]

Tabard:  4125274   [tabard_a_02kirintor_chest_tu]  

Shirt:  X X

Chest:  3149228  [leather_legionendgame_c_01_purple_chest_tu]

Glove:  6145319  [leather_legionendgame_c_01_purple_glove_ha]

Waist:  7054217  [leather_raiddruid_c_02purple_belt_lu]

Legs:  8145321  [leather_legionendgame_c_01_purple_pant_lu]

Boots:  9145317  [leather_legionendgame_c_01_purple_boot_fo]

EDIT 4:

"WE LIVE TO SERVE ALL BELIEVERS!"

60ffKVs.jpg

Order of the Silver Hand

Silver Hand Initiate (1-Hander & Shield)

NPC Name:
Silver Hand Initiate

NPC Faction:
Order of the Silver Hand

DisplayID:
Race: Human / Dwarf / High Elf
Appearance Notes: Standard Human skins are fine. Dwarf skins should be Bronzebeard only, High Elves should be High Elves only.
Notes: None.

Main Hand:  3147945   hammer_1h_silverhand_b_01_silver 
Off Hand:   1147947   shield_1h_silverhand_b_01_silver 
Head: X X
Shoulder: 1137974   shoulder_plate_allianceuprez_b_01 
Back: 1145907   cape_basic_plain_a_01_blue 
Tabard:  4065733   tabard_a_57silverhand_chest_tu 
Chest:  2137990   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_chest_tu 
Glove:  6137995   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_glove_ha 
Waist:  7137992   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_belt_tl 
Legs:  8137975   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_pant_lu 
Boots:  9137993   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_boot_fo 

Silver Hand Initiate (2-Hander)

NPC Name:
Silver Hand Initiate

NPC Faction:
Order of the Silver Hand

DisplayID:
Appearance Notes: Standard Human skins are fine. Dwarf skins should be Bronzebeard only, High Elves should be High Elves only.

Main Hand:  1147943   hammer_1h_silverhand_b_01_silver 
Shoulder:  1137974   shoulder_plate_allianceuprez_b_01 
Back:  1145907   cape_basic_plain_a_01_blue 
Chest:  2137990   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_chest_tu 
Glove:  6137995   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_glove_ha 
Waist:  7137992   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_belt_tl 
Legs:  8137975   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_pant_lu 
Boots:  9137993   plate_allianceuprez_b_01_boot_fo 

Knight of the Silver Hand (1-Hander & Shield)

NPC Name:
Knight of the Silver Hand

NPC Faction:
Order of the Silver Hand

DisplayID:

Main Hand:  3147944   hammer_1h_silverhand_b_01_gold 
Off Hand:   1147946   shield_1h_silverhand_b_01_gold 
Shoulder:  1150455   Shoulder_plate_raidpaladin_q_01_pvpalliance 
Chest:  2044800   plate_raidpaladin_01blue_chest_tu 
Glove:  6150334   plate_raidpaladin_q_01_pvpalliance_glove_ha 
Waist:  7141819   plate_argentalliance_d_01paladin_belt_tl 
Legs:  8046721 plate_raidpaladin_f_01blue_pant_lu
Boots:  9150332   plate_raidpaladin_q_01_pvpalliance_boot_fo 

Knight of the Silver Hand (2-Hander)

NPC Name:
Knight of the Silver Hand

NPC Faction:
Order of the Silver Hand

DisplayID:

Main Hand:  1147942   hammer_1h_silverhand_b_01_gold  
Shoulder:  1150455   Shoulder_plate_raidpaladin_q_01_pvpalliance  
Chest:  2044800   plate_raidpaladin_01blue_chest_tu 
Glove:  6150334   plate_raidpaladin_q_01_pvpalliance_glove_ha  
Waist:  7141819   plate_argentalliance_d_01paladin_belt_tl  
Legs:  8046721 plate_raidpaladin_f_01blue_pant_lu 
Boots:  9150332   plate_raidpaladin_q_01_pvpalliance_boot_fo 

Silver Hand Priest

NPC Name:
Silver Hand Priest

NPC Faction:
Order of the Silver Hand

DisplayID:

Main Hand: 2131130   staff_2h_draenorquest_b_03blue 
Shoulder:  1141591   shoulder_cloth_raidpriest_p_01alliance 
Chest:  2141593   cloth_raidpriest_p_01alliance_chest_tu 
Glove:  6142173   cloth_raidpriest_p_01alliance_glove_ha 
Waist:  7142171   cloth_raidpriest_p_01alliance_belt_lu 
Legs:  X X
Boots:  9142200   cloth_raidpriest_p_01white_boot_fo 

The new cloak works, the new Battle-Mage outfit too (though I did change the sword to the blue variant because the red really clashes awfully), new Warden outfit is a-okay as well.

Edit: Kirin Tor NPCs are done and should be in as well, weapons will need a restart or crash to be in. I also took the liberty to change some of the NPCs to dwarf/gnome for them to add in a bit of variety.

The new cloak works, the new Battle-Mage outfit too (though I did change the sword to the blue variant because the red really clashes awfully), new Warden outfit is a-okay as well.

That's fine. Glad you liked the changes. Hope the Silver Hand are to your pleasing too.

Bilgewater (and Steamwheedle now to think of it) could really benefit from a custom simple Soldier/Rifleman npc. Bilgewater do have a non-custom one but it is weird, wonky and includes an orc native, which is blergh.

Keep up the good work.

Luckily I spawn-tested some of the Kirin Tor NPCs with Bree and was able to catch some of my mistakes. From missing items to incorrect skins, never make NPCs when you're tired. These will be fixed when Raz/Data refreshes the table or when the server crashes/is restarted. If there are still issues with them after that, just let me know in a PM.

Bilgewater (and Steamwheedle now to think of it) could really benefit from a custom simple Soldier/Rifleman npc. Bilgewater do have a non-custom one but it is weird, wonky and includes an orc native, which is blergh.

Keep up the good work.

I'm on it son!

BY SPECIAL REQUEST FROM DUNERAT!

Ccjv5XH.jpg

The Bilgewater Cartel

NPC Name:
Bilgewater Sharpshooter

NPC Faction:
The Bilgewater Cartel

DisplayID
Race: Goblin
Appearance Notes: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Notes: None

Main Hand: 1063652   firearm_2h_rifle_goblin_b_01green 
Off Hand: N/A
Head: 10177725   helm_goggles_c_01glowred 
Shoulder: N/A
Back: 1070260   cape_cloth_a_02red 
Tabard: 4062939   tabard_a_55goblinarmy_chest_tu 
Shirt: 3062614   leather_goblin_b_01red_chest_tu 
Chest: N/A
Bracer: N/A
Glove: 6063200   mail_goblin_b_01_glove_ha 
Waist: 7062572   leather_goblin_b_01_belt_tl 
Leg: 8062671   leather_goblin_b_01red_pant_lu 
Boots: 9062727   leather_goblin_b_01_boot_fo 

tFcvdEg.jpg

The Steamwheedle Cartel

NPC Name:
Steamwheedle Sharpshooter

NPC Faction:
The Steamwheedle Cartel

DisplayID

Main Hand: 1063650   firearm_2h_rifle_goblin_b_01black
Head: 1015396   helm_leather_a_03defiasblack
Shoulder: 1075657   Shoulder_leather_common_b_03black 
Back: N/A
Tabard: N/A
Shirt: N/A
Chest: 2066110   leather_common_b_03black_chest_tu
Glove: 6090158   leather_common_b_03black_glove_ha
Waist: 7066115   leather_common_b_03black_belt_lu
Leg: 8066113   leather_common_b_03black_pant_lu
Boots: 9140201   leather_common_b_03black_boot_fo 

JvQM9l0.jpg

The Venture Company

NPC Name:
Venture Co. Rifleman

NPC Faction:
The Venture Company

DisplayID

Main Hand: 1063622   firearm_2h_rifle_goblin_b_01orange 
Off Hand:  N/A
Head: N/A
Chest: 2062558   cloth_gilneasclothes_a_01peasent_chest_tu 
Glove: 6011440   leather_d_03white_glove_ha 
Waist: 7062572   leather_goblin_b_01_belt_tl 
Leg: 8005654   leather_a_04brown_pant_lu 
Boots: 9112201   leather_b_03brown_boot_fo

Attended the Liberation of Sentinel Hill today. Was incredibly happy to see some of these NPCs being used by the DMs as well as a few of them dotting the road back to Stormwind.

Happy to see this project isn't a total waste of time.

Okay last one I swear, thank you.

Stahlbrad Legionnaire

<House Stahlbrad>

Displayid: (Char name): Stahlfoot

Helmet: 1142213

Shoulder: 1142215

Chest: 10146323

Guild Tabard: <Stahlbrad Dead Legion

Gloves: 6142218

Belt: 7142217

Pants: 8142214

Boot: 9142210

Weapon: 3138940

Shield: 1139379

Okay last one I swear, thank you.

Stahlbrad Legionnaire

<House Stahlbrad>

Displayid: (Char name): Stahlfoot

Helmet: 1142213

Shoulder: 1142215

Chest: 10146323

Guild Tabard: <Stahlbrad Dead Legion

Gloves: 6142218

Belt: 7142217

Pants: 8142214

Boot: 9142210

Weapon: 3138940

Shield: 1139379

Just doing the mandatory verification because I dislike making 'personal use' NPCs without checking in with Data or Raz. That said, I added a note that if people desire an NPC with a customized guild tabard to also include the guild's ID (by asking a GM or Admin).

Edit: They've been added, just needs a refresh of the table for the actual NPC, crash/restart for the weapons. If there's anything wrong with the NPC, let me know.

I am pleased to announce that The NPC Mall is open for business.

Simply .t npcmall and you can find an example of each of these NPCS and any we add in the future there.

Look for the banner of the faction you want and simply .npc info to get the Entry ID of any NPC you want from our list.

In by absolutely no demand at all but I'm a completionist so FUCK YOU!

xYJsXGU.jpg

Ravenholdt

Ravenholdt Initiate

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Initiate

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Race: Human / Dwarf / Orc / Blood Elf

Main Hand: 3001550 sword_1h_long_a_02brown

Off Hand: 3002698 knife_1h_hunting_a_01black

Head: N/A

Chest: 2003900 cloth_a_01black_chest_tu

Bracer: 5132919 leather_b_01black_bracer_al

Glove: N/A

Waist: 7005468 leather_c_02black_belt_lu

Leg: 8002185 cloth_a_01black_pant_lu

Boots: 9008074 leather_b_04black_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Rogue

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Rogue

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 1001553 sword_1h_short_a_02black

Off Hand: 1001553 sword_1h_short_a_02black

Head: 1015396 helm_leather_a_03defiasblack

Shoulder: 1010567 shoulder_leather_b_01black

Chest: 2157645 leather_b_01black_chest_tu

Glove: 6013353 leather_b_01black_glove_ha

Waist: 7003251 leather_a_02black_belt_lu

Leg: 8002018 leather_b_01black_pant_lu

Boots: 9002990 leather_b_01black_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Contractor

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Contractor

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 1139846 sword_1h_garrison_a_03

Off Hand: 1139846 sword_1h_garrison_a_03

Head: 1055740 helm_leather_pvprogue_b_01rust

Shoulder: 1067052 Shoulder_leather_common_b_03black

Shirt: 42360 Ebon Filigreed Doublet

Chest: 2066110 leather_common_b_03black_chest_tu

Glove: 6066112 leather_common_b_03black_glove_ha

Waist: 7066115 leather_common_b_03black_belt_lu

Leg: 8066113 leather_common_b_03black_pant_lu

Boots: 9066111 leather_common_b_03black_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Assassin (Melee)

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Assassin

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 3132464 sword_1h_draenorcrafted_d_02_horde

Off Hand: 3130134 knife_1h_draenorcrafted_d_01_horde

Head: 1055432 helm_leather_pvprogue_b_01black

Shoulder: 1055439 shoulder_leather_pvprogue_b_01black

Back: 1148910 cape_legionraidwarlock_d_01_blacklong

Shirt: 3062541 robe_worgen_b_01black_chest_tu

Chest: 2055441 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_chest_tu

Glove: 6060977 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_glove_ha

Waist: 7055642 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_belt_lu

Leg: 8055437 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_pant_lu

Boots: 9055648 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Assassin (Ranged)

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Assassin

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 1050165 bow_2h_crossbow_northrend_b_02silver

Shoulder: 1055439 shoulder_leather_pvprogue_b_01black

Back: 1148910 cape_legionraidwarlock_d_01_blacklong

Shirt: 3062541 robe_worgen_b_01black_chest_tu

Chest: 2055441 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_chest_tu

Glove: 6060977 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_glove_ha

Waist: 7055642 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_belt_lu

Leg: 8055437 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_pant_lu

Boots: 9055648 leather_pvprogue_b_01black_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Fence

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Fence

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 3050123 knife_1h_northrend_b_01black

Head: 1071584 helm_leather_common_b_02_black

Shoulder: 1143005 shoulder_leather_draenorhonor_c_01alliance

Tabard: 4065863 leather_common_b_02_black_chest_tu

Chest: 2137650 leather_draenorhonor_c_01_alliance_chest_tu

Glove: 6137654 leather_draenorhonor_c_01_alliance_glove_ha

Waist: 7130723 leather_common_b_02_black_belt_tl

Leg: 8138033 leather_draenorhonor_c_01_alliance_pant_lu

Boots: 9140207 leather_draenorhonor_c_01_alliance_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Agent

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Agent

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 3130918 knife_1h_draenorcrafted_d_01_b_horde

Off Hand: 3130918 knife_1h_draenorcrafted_d_01_b_horde

Shoulder: 1117666 Shoulder_leather_charcreaterogue_b_01

Chest: 2143190 leather_charcreaterogue_b_01_chest_tu

Glove: 6141604 leather_charcreaterogue_b_01_glove_ha

Waist: 7117206 leather_charcreaterogue_b_01_belt_lu

Leg: 8117205 leather_charcreaterogue_b_01_pant_lu

Boots: 9143193 leather_charcreaterogue_b_01_boot_fo

Ravenholdt Master

NPC Name:

Ravenholdt Master

NPC Faction:

Ravenholdt

DisplayID

Main Hand: 3144883 sword_1h_draenorhonors2_c_02horde

Off Hand: 3141030 knife_1h_draenorhonors2_c_02red

Head: 1144087 helm_leather_raidrogue_p_01horde

Shoulder: 1144089 shoulder_leather_raidrogue_p_01horde

Back: 1156397 cape_leather_raidroguemythic_q_01pvp

Chest: 2141907 leather_raidrogue_p_01horde_chest_tu

Glove: 6144091 leather_raidrogue_p_01horde_glove_ha

Waist: 7144083 leather_raidrogue_p_01horde_belt_tl

Leg: 8141910 leather_raidrogue_p_01horde_pant_lu

Boots: 9141906 leather_raidrogue_p_01horde_boot_fo

Request for NPCs (non-PC-Custom):

Changes To:

NPC Name:
Bilgewater Infantry Sharpshooter

NPC Faction:
The Bilgewater Cartel

DisplayID

Main Hand: 68111

Head: 18931

NPC Name:
Steamwheedle Infantry Sharpshooter

NPC Faction:
The Steamwheedle Cartel

DisplayID

Main Hand: 68374

New Adds :

Bilgewater:

NPC Name:

Bilgewater Marine

NPC Faction:
The Bilgewater Cartel

DisplayID

Main Hand: 68111
Head: 16396 
Shirt: 12786
Waist: 22807
Leg: 5839 
Boots: 3827

NPC Name:

Bilgewater Dragon Gunner

NPC Faction:
The Bilgewater Cartel

DisplayID
Appearance Notes: Flamethrower. Recommended scale 1.1
Notes: If possible, add the Goblin Rocket backpack visual for a complete look

Main Hand: 97196
Head: 60900
Shoulder: 44384
Back: 15984
Tabard: 62939
Chest: 103164
Glove: 103165
Waist: 109811
Boots: 103163

Steamwheedle:

NPC Name:

Steamwheedle Marine

NPC Faction:
The Steamwheedle Cartel

DisplayID

Main Hand: 68374
Head: 26093
Shirt: 4640
Waist: 8196
Leg: 50173

NPC Name:

Steamwheedle Dragon Gunner

NPC Faction:
The Steamwheedle Cartel

DisplayID
Appearance Notes: Flamethrower. Recommended scale 1.1
Notes: If possible, add the Goblin Rocket backpack visual for a complete look

Main Hand: 97196
Head: 60900
Shoulder: 19154
Back: 15984
Chest: 103164
Glove: 66835
Waist: 109811
Boots: 103163

Multiple:

NPC Name:

Goblin Alchemist

NPC Faction:
Bilgewater Cartel, Steamwheedle Cartel & Mercenary (Alchemists' Union aswell, ofcourse)

DisplayID
Appearance Notes: Made to look as a combination of the classic warcraft3/RPG Goblin Alchemist, a medieval doctor (shudder) and more-recent lore scientist, fitting for any role from Healer to Support to Damage.
Notes: N/A

Main Hand: 43951
Off Hand: 42628
Head: 124552
Shoulder: 63689
Shirt: 4638
Chest: 10177
Glove: 28056
Waist: N/A
Leg: N/A

Will look into these during the weekend at soonest (speaking early saturday or sunday afternoon). Very maybe tomorrow but wouldn't count on that.

NPC Name:

Silvermoon Stormtrooper

NPC Faction:

The Golden Knights

DisplayID 

Race: Blood Elf
Appearance: Sariknight and Sindel respectively for facial details etc.

Main hand: 3020069

Off Hand: None
Head: 1045803
Shoulder: 1043632
Back: None
Tabard: 31780
Shirt: None
Chest: 65579
Bracer: None
Glove: 6050764
Waist: 7043633
Leg: 65538
Boots: 9043634

You'll need to ask Raz or Data for help in regards to their customization that isn't their equipment.

Datacore was the one who said it had to be a character for the face

Only Raz and Data have access to the tables that contains the information about character appearances. Alternatively, you can screenshot the right settings for the character on WMV so I can manually work with them.

Er, I'm not too fussy tbh.

They've got hair hiding helms on so it's not like the face matters. Just don't make them dark skinned and I'm happy, unless you need me to get the specifics.

Modifications & Additions:

230278 - Bilgewater Infantry (Former Bilgewater Sharpshooter)

230323 - Bilgewater Marine

230324 - Bilgewater Dragon Gunner

-

230279 - Steamwheedle Infantry (Former Steamwheedle Sharpshooter)

230325 - Steamwheedle Marine

230326 - Steamwheedle Dragon Gunner

-

230327 - Goblin Alchemist

-

230318 - Ebon Blade Deathcharger (comes with 230319 - Ebon Blade Darkrider, Forsaken and Blood Elf)

230311 - Ebon Blade Reaper (Horde Reapers - Blood Elf and Forsaken)

230310 - Ebon Blade Death Knight (Horde Death Knights - Orc and Tauren)

230312 - Ebon Blade Captain (Horde Captains - Goblin and Troll)

230314 - Ebon Blade Veteran (Horde Veterans - Orc and Blood Elf)

230315 - Ebon Blade Champion (Horde Champions - Tauren and Forsaken)

230321 - Ebon Blade Gryphon (comes with 230322 - Ebon Blade Skyguard, Forsaken and Blood Elf)

Er, I'm not too fussy tbh.

They've got hair hiding helms on so it's not like the face matters. Just don't make them dark skinned and I'm happy, unless you need me to get the specifics.

No dark skin, hair hidden. Nah, that's fine enough.

Edit: They should be in come next server restart/crash or table restart (weapons showing up requires the former). If there's something not quite right with them, leave a comment.

Modifications & Additions:

NPCMall has received some small changes

• NPCs have become a little less bunched up.
  • Larger NPCs such as the Ancients or Pit Lords have been moved to the side
  • Recent additions have been added to the NPCMall as well.

NPCs To Fix:

Weapon adding for various NPCs.

NPCs To Remove:

Ebon Blade <San'layn Survivor> NPCs will be removed from the DB.

General Notes:

As work continues on custom NPCs, more and more NPCs will receive custom appearances. These are either suggested by players or done out of my own volition. Neutral factions such as Ebon Blade (who have already received them) will also receive additional NPCs that are faction specific!

Update:

Ebon Blade ___ <San'layn Survivor> NPCs have been removed.

230025 - Silvermoon Dragonhawk still does not come with 230026 - Silvermoon Dragonhawk Rider

230326 - Steamwheedle Dragon Gunner currently spawns without a chestpiece, rectified upon next restart or refresh.

Some NPCs have had their weapons fixed already.

Darnassus Frostsaber now does come with Darnassus Moon Priestess

Bilgewater Trike now actually has a Bilgewater Biker on its saddle.