Sign in to follow this  
Alf

The Migration Problem

The Migration Problem

bpT0zWb.png

"Troggs are comin' down from the hills, destroying everythin' in their path an' threatening our people in Loch Modan. There is no way tae talk tae these creatures, but we believe there's a way tae wave 'em off. Time for ye to come into play, eh? Clear out one o' their camps an' the others will surely run back to their blasted hills. Do it, before it's tae late."

divider.png

WHAT HAPPENED:

The party faced off against a hopeless group of Troggs, not a match for the powerful warriors of Azeroth. They came across an odd Trogg Camp, being overseen with a meticulously hand-crafted forge, an unmounted catapult, papers recording the recent activity of a Dwarven Lumber Mill and a book about Siege-works. One of the adventurers ended up leaving off with a valuable clue to the Trogg's Migration.

Hopefully, the locals in Thelsamar might figure the issue out, as Alisa decided to take the book to them and tell everything she's seen in the Trogg's Camp.

Next event thread will be up, shortly!

Donator

I saw the name and got worried.

Character Name: Gaius Dawnfeather

Race: Half Elf

Class: Hunter / Beastermaster

Brief Description: Blonde hair and blue eyes, come get 'im boys. ; )

Ooh, I do like smaller events! I may get in on this from that alone!

Name: Miri

Race: Draenei

Class: Paladin

Desc: Priestess-turned-paladin with a massive hedonistic streak, but still very kind and understanding.

Donator

Looking forward to this

Character Name: Alisa Stormbruhn
Race: Dorf
Class: Warrior
Brief Description: Fiesty young explorer, looking to bust some skulls.

I'll be back.

Character Name: Benitar Stalagtos

Race: Dwarf

Class: Warrior / Mountain King

Brief Description: Out for a walk in the park. Maybe.

Alright. Going to run this event on Friday the 18th at 12:00 PM Server Time. Make sure to make it or else...

Character Name: Nelson Willy

Race: Gnome

Class: Mage/Ace

Brief Description: Sergeant Major of Airborne from Ironforge's Centralized Army. Probably going on this in the space of time between actions on the Pandaria campaign. (He has a gyrocopter)

Given the recent news about the 7.1 update coming in this Friday, I might require to postpone this in the case of frequent crashes. Then again, Raz informed me the chances of stability are pretty high, so keep your guns ready. Just in case.

Cheers!

Donator

:^)

Going to try and get myself a spot on the next one.

Character Name: Sul

Race: Half Elf
Class: Rogue
Brief Description: Lovable scoundrel of halfbreed descent, champion of the commonfolk, and an adventurer of worldly renown.

Character Name: Nelson Willy

Race: Gnome

Class: Mage/Ace

Brief Description: Sergeant Major of Airborne from Ironforge's Centralized Army. Probably going on this in the space of time between actions on the Pandaria campaign. (He has a gyrocopter)

I wanna go on this next time. I couldn't go yesterday due to a problem with hours. Looking forward to the next one.