Sign in to follow this  
Cydra

WMV & Legion Objects

I touched up on this in the upgrade thread, WMV isn't completely functional and heavily prone to crashing. More-so, WMV will not work while WoW itself is running so I'm not sure how many of the builders or even DMs/GMs are making use of it. Personally, I used it often due to having WMV active in my retail folder while building on Paragon.

When we upgraded to Warlords of Draenor, we gained a whole lot of new objects with a whole new list of prefixes (from WoD and MoP) that for some took a while to find out. This happened to a much lesser degree when we upgraded to 6.2 since it didn't add so much. To that end I decided to make a small list of the prefixes, including some examples that are listed in the WMV program. This is not a full list of all objects, I'm not that crazy but this should be useful for people that are building to find things without WMV if it's not available to them.

For those who do still make use of WMV, objects are found under Expansion06.

...You know.

I'm just gonna drop this here:

http://pastebin.com/raw/9N4d0T4A

Donator

More-so, WMV will not work while WoW itself is running so I'm not sure how many of the builders or even DMs/GMs are making use of it. Personally, I used it often due to having WMV active in my retail folder while building on Paragon.

we have to get an inactive, second copy of paragon for WMV to work

that's how ive done it myself to make it work alongside paragon

More-so, WMV will not work while WoW itself is running so I'm not sure how many of the builders or even DMs/GMs are making use of it. Personally, I used it often due to having WMV active in my retail folder while building on Paragon.

we have to get an inactive, second copy of paragon for WMV to work

that's how ive done it myself to make it work alongside paragon

That is one way of making it work, yes. Still, I'm not certain if builders actively make use of WMV or not. If they do, all the better. For those who don't, I'm listing the prefixes for objects here. Better prepared than not, I guess.

Developer

...You know.

I'm just gonna drop this here:

http://pastebin.com/raw/9N4d0T4A

Donator

its meant to be pond scum you cheeky bugger.

Developer
FYI I lifted that from 7.0.3. I'll add a post tomorrow with the stuff added in 7.1 (mostly Kara stuff).

Donator

spent like 8+ hours shifting through objects on wmv.

I'm hype.

Developer

Donator

Portal_cowlevel.... so it IS true!!

Donator

I need to update mine and go crazy.