Sign in to follow this  
Kresh

[Test Concept] The Vanguard

16 members have voted

1. 2. Would you join a guild like this?

• Yes! I think at the very least it'll be fun to try out!
    • Nah fam. Not for me, sorry.

It's ONE page. and hardly time consuming to read. it also takes basic comprehension to understand the differences between the guild and the vanguard

maybe, but, again. that's no reason to be a dick. i dunno what's gotten into you lately, but it's in your best interest not to bring it to the forums.

It's ONE page. and hardly time consuming to read. it also takes basic comprehension to understand the differences between the guild and the vanguard

maybe, but, again. that's no reason to be a dick. i dunno what's gotten into you lately, but it's in your best interest not to bring it to the forums.

Mod

We're getting a bit off topic, but I don't need it quoted Pumpkin. I can clearly see what Bradley is saying. So yes, maybe my initial post was a little too rough.

Back on topic, I wish you the best of luck with this Kresh. Sorry for diluting your topic.

*shakes the salt shaker*

Anywho, not much of my interest really but I wish you luck! May it get somewhere far and longer then The Guild did. ;^)

If you're going to respond to a thread, you should look through the posts first rather than waste time and detract from the thread by posting inane comments that have been addressed many times. No excuses. It is in your best interest to take your sensitivity training back the the trash where it belongs and not try to regulate innocuous things people say because your on fee fee patrol.

Onto the guild itself, if it is supposed to be Avengers esque, I might look into it on my Druid since it looks interesting if it's sort of Dragonbane esque. 

Heh, let's try to keep this on topic and civil please! c:

Feedback is always welcomed, however!

I gave feedback, but it wasn't appreciated. I suppose I'll wait until the guild's made and I'll either say "I told you so", or I'll eat my words. We'll just have to wait and see.

The guild was established in game days ago. He just remade it after someone suggested The Vanguard. The guild is to be heroes. So we go around rescue people or protect etc.

In my opinion, the idea is good and can lead to interesting RP.

A rival guild would make it much more fun though. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

In my opinion, the idea is good and can lead to interesting RP.

A rival guild would make it much more fun though. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

And it should be named The Evil League of Evil.

Mod

yeah, that's the whole point.

the guild is a chaotic guild of adventurers out for gold and glory. and bad memes

this is a group bent towards actual heroes out for the good of innocent people and the like.

As Seir said; The Vanguard has been put into motion and is in game!
If you want a guild invite, just message anyone who's in the guild, everyone is able to send invites!

If you want to do things IC before getting an invite; 
Speak to Thoramir or Levy in game!

- There will be a gossip post going up very soon!

Thank you!

Hey don't act like bitches with Kresh, show him some love. Ideas should be encouraged as long as they are not dangerous or whatever wrong.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk