Sign in to follow this  
trens

Spy versus Spy

e2d716b25594f9b7d7e183619f89ffac.jpg

It's well known that the more straps you wear on your person, the more successful an assassin you'll be.

What?

Menethil Harbour is enjoying a visit from a decorated Alliance war hero, Commander Edward Horley! The veteran soldier of Stormwind is paying a visit to the port city where he served much of his duty to the Alliance, and a small celebration is planned for his arrival. However, all's not well with the heroic return... SI:7 agents have been assigned to monitor the situation, and have caught wind of a plan to assassinate Commander Horley during his visit! 

With many of SI:7's finest agents still deployed to Kalimdor in the wake of the Siege of Orgrimmar, the organisation finds itself somewhat short-staffed. To that end, the agents in charge of the case have turned to the more varied heroes of the Alliance - adventurers. The talented few selected will be sent to Menethil to ensure the celebration doesn't end badly - ideally without causing much alarm amongst the locals. Will this be a cunning gambit by SI:7, or will the adventurers live up to their reckless reputation? That's up to you!

Who?

This event is open for Alliance-affiliated characters only. I'll be taking up to 8 players for this event.

Where?

Menethil Harbour!

When?

Thursday the 16th of March, 1400 server time!

Why?

Players will be performing a service to the Alliance - maybe they'll even impress SI:7, if they do well enough. And, of course, they'll be rewarded with a few items from the organisation's coffers.

Being moved to THURSDAY because SURPRISE FUNERAL

dont worry it's nobody i know, i just have to do stuff tomorrow now