Sage

[Zone Hub] Shadowmoon Valley

Mod

Amello is currently not considered for the chain due to him pulling a Lightleaf, only for big night elf dick.

Mod

Updated the thread with event dates & times for the final two story events. Once those have concluded entirely, we will be launching into the depths of the Burial Grounds before I consider SMV done. H r e h.

Why not fridays tho

I think it's best for everyone who has work/school the next day

Mod

I get home Fridays at 4:20pm ST.

If I did it Fridays, I'd be doing it at maybe 5pm ST or 6pm ST. And mind you, that's American times since server time is central.

I do not want to do that, honestly. Because I come home tired from work too.

Probably because deep down Sage knows I tend to do events on Fridays, and not everyone wants H + A events on the same day in the same timeframe.

Mod

That too.

Mod

Burial Grounds may be done on weekdays, but I'd rather keep the story events to Saturdays. For now.

ah nevermind im fucking retarded 13 and 20 are saturdays i thought they were thursdays

it's okay then

carry on

Mod

So unfortunately, my work schedule has decided to say fuck you.

That means that the finale to the story will be happening, instead of the 20th, on the 17th. I apologize.

Mod

Unfortunately, circumstances may arise that will delay the next story event or force me to change dates around.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Mod

The finale is still set for tomorrow. However, there is one slight change: It will begin at 2:30 PM ST.

Mod

Shadowmoon Valley's main story is complete. However, follow-up meeting event will be held another day. For now, enjoy the upcoming side-stories, mini-events, and more.

We'll be heading to Gorgrond when FFR is done.

Shadowmoon Burial Grounds is next, however, and I'll announce the first event tomorrow.

Gloomshade Grove will be investigated later tonight at 2PM server time. An event that shouldn't take too long, normally.

With Gloomshade Grove having been completed yesterday, Shadowmoon Valley is nearly finished. Orochi will be handling the Elodor storyline with the Exarchs as well as the storyline of Gul'dan in the Cursed Woods/Gul'var. Purifying the Genepool will potentially be done by Calico.

Furthermore, the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds will not be hosted until there is a suitable way to get the Horde into Shadowmoon Valley. At soonest this would be when both factions reach Talador.

I've made a dark bargain with Drak. He'll be DMing Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. In return I'll be DMing... Horde in Frostfire...

If any of the notes change, that's up to him.

Looking at continuing and finishing the Elodor Storyline today involving Exarch Othaar becoming Socrethar. Keep an eye on announcements for confirmed times.

While the zone itself is almost finished (with a couple of storylines left, some are meant to happen later on in WoD's story), Shadowmoon Valley will have its first invasion on thursday! The Shadowmoon Clan are preparing to strike back at Lunarfall for the Alliance's actions against the orcs.

As a reminder, this can influence the buildings in the garrison and can also affect the Alliance's resource cache!

Thursday 22nd at 1.30PM BST!

The Shadowmoon Attack on Lunarfall has concluded. The orcs were successfully repelled but not without casualties and damage on the defending side.

Slightly damaged were:

Storehouse

Blacksmith

Mines

Heavily damaged were:

Lumber Mill

Tavern

The Iron Horde also ran off with 1.5/10th of the Alliance resources.

In order to bring the tavern and lumber mill back up to Lv2, resources will need to be spent.

Long overdue and I apologise, just finished moving houses and all that nonsense. To Catch a Shadow Part 2 will happen sometime tomorrow, where you'll finally assault the Shadow Council base of Gul'var with aid from Khadgar! It's time to bring Gul'dan to heel! I'll be posting an exact time in advance on Announcements so stay tuned!