Kresh

Resource Repository

Donator

4PyeAMn.png

Current supported Patch7.1.0
Server Patch7.1.0

Download links in every sub-section.

Virus scans included.

The Resource Repository is a collection of useful titbits that you may find useful. Whilst not entirely essential, this sort of information is really useful for that one time you need something. From hosting over 44,000 images you can use in your TRP, signature or whatever - to entire lists of objects and DisplayIDs allowing you easy and swift access to a whole range of information, all conveniently in one location. If the patch colour is red, the subsection is out of date. I'll try to keep these updated to the best of my abilities. Please report broken links!

qIo2aTC.png

Server Patch7.1.0

This is a repository of every single interface image within World of Warcraft. Every image located here can be used within your TRP. Useful for also various other miscellaneous things like signatures and the likes. Over 44,000 images. Yeaaah. It's a rather large download so please be patient whilst it downloads. I will be including a short guide on how to include these in your TRP Soonâ„¢. You can find the download links below. Please note there are no virus scan links as VirusTotal's large pull request can only host a maximum of 400MBs. You can find a list of the contents in the spoiler below. I've converted them all to PNG for ease of use.

First thing you're going to need to do to get this bad boy is download the .zip through one of these links. Please let me know if any of the links are down and I'll replace them as soon as I can. You'll need a program like WinRAR to unzip the compressed folder and it's contents.

Remember to save this in a place you'll remember!

.zip compressed Mirrors

You find the entire contents of the .zip folder in this pastebin here. (It's too big to paste into this thread)!

Enjoy!

​

rWRbebI.png

Server Patch7.1.0

For those interested, when I was a Builder, I always worked from lists instead of WMV (I know, how weird). This is every single global object in Paragon. Have fun! There's really not much to add in this regard. If you come across broken Global Objects, please report them to a developer immediately! Please refer to the colour coded patch description to see if this list is up to date. Download links below, virus scans included.

​

First thing to note is that these files come directly as they are in their text documents. They are not zipped, nor do you need a program to open them. All you'll need is a text document editing program like notepad or notepad++.

.txt Mirrors

Just a quick bit of reassurance, here are a few virus scans to keep your mind at ease. Whilst the members of our community tend to trust each other intimately with these things, I always find it good practise to stay safe online. 

​

iIZorBh.png

Server Patch7.1.0

Something that someone may find useful. Especially if you're not in favour of looking for the DisplayID using the Wowhead method. This is essentially every single creature DisplayID all in one long list. Please refer to the colour coded patch description to see if this list is up to date. Download links below, virus scans included.

First thing to note is that these files come directly as they are in their text documents. They are not zipped, nor do you need a program to open them. All you'll need is a text document editing program like notepad or notepad++.

.txt Mirrors

Just a quick bit of reassurance, here are a few virus scans to keep your mind at ease. Whilst the members of our community tend to trust each other intimately with these things, I always find it good practise to stay safe online. 

​

Hopefully this helped!
Credit to Raz for pulling the DisplayID and Gobject list for me.

Please report broken links.
Feel free to yell suggestions / additions to me.

Donator

Reserved for changelog.