Sign in to follow this  
Void

Joanna Has a Favour

Donator

yQSVXom.png

IC

A few Alliance travelers, fighters or citizens that were around the area of Marshtide Watch would be asked by the Watch Commander to head Northwest of the base, where there were rumors of a Murloc camp causing some trouble.

These rumors have now been assumed to be true, as the two guards sent out to investigate a few days before, did not return.

Rewards

Joanna would ask the travelers to do this task, in return getting two gold each if they come back successfully.

yQSVXom.png

OOC

So, this is going to be my first trial event. I'm aiming to keep it small, and I am hoping that this doesn't take more than an hour or two. It shouldn't, really. Characters that attend this event of course, should be prepared for fighting. The level of difficulty is not high at all, I've been vehemently advised to keep this event basic by other DM's, or former ones. Just fill out the form below, it isn't too long.

Player Name (OOC):

Character Name:

Character Race:

Character Class:

Currently 6/6 spots taken:
I T S Y A B O I - Daniel Williams

Ash - Caroline Gladys

Jordy - Oliver Richford

Nomit - Alexander Beaumont

DeadOfPool - Candice Bloodhaven

Calico - Keyriah

This event will take place this Friday at 5PM server time. It needs at least 5 people to run, but I don't want to take more than 6.

Donator

The post has been edited to include the re-scheduled time and day. Not many people were available for the original timing.

Player Name: Ash

Character Name: Caroline Gladys

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Thief (Rogue)

Player Name: Jordy

Character Name: Oliver Richford

Character Race: Worgen

Character Class: Warrior

Donator
Player Name (OOC): Nomit

Character Name: Alexander Beaumont

Character Race: Worgen

Character Class: Ex-Paladin

Note: He'd be semi-incognito.

Player Name (OOC):UnbannedofPool (DeadofPool)

Character Name:Candice Bloodhaven

Character Race:Human

Character Class:Outlaw (Combat Rogue)

Donator

All spots are now taken. I'll be sending out the invites 15 minutes before. If it's been longer than 5 minutes after 5PM server time, I am afraid we will start without you.

Joining last second because someone didn't participate, I must say Arbiter did an awesome job! Took his time to answer everyone with as much detail and care as he could and gave himself in fully to the scene. Great writing, good structure and a well-rounded event in my honest opinion. What could be improved was the speed, but it is not something I believe is a negative thing. Taking your time to write and to give heart into your text is something many people do. Awesome!

Donator

It was a tad slow, but, it reminded me of my old DMing style. That is - focusing on giving an adequate response to every member of the party. There aren't really any holes that I can poke in your grammar/RP style, since both are sound imo. I don't think there's anything to criticize as far as the quest itself since it was a simple kill quest. But, as Romeo said, I do think it could've been a bit quicker for what it was.

Donator

A few changes in attendance occurred.

Romeo - Glaeweth Doomsong

Jordy - Oliver Richford

I T S Y A B O I - Daniel Williams

Vesna

Ash - Caroline Gladys

Nomit - Alexander Beaumont

Bradley (spectating)

I agree with Romeo 100%. It was a very enjoyable experience. Not every event needs to be some grandiose adventure.

So sorry I missed it, I woke up 15 minutes late, hope everyone had fun, though!