zach

Sons of Uther

Might've been that I found out through others and I thought it was in the thread. I am not good at keeping up with drama. My bad!

Interesting concept, Though I believe this is something similar to the Sons of Lothar. Not any problem whatsoever, it is just my personal opinion that the Sons of Lothar was created in honor of Lothar after his death at the hands of the enemy leader during the boodiest battle of the most impressive military campaign in WoW story, which he lead. Uther got lolfrostmourned on your typical Tuesday. Not trying to put down Uther's acomplishments as a paladin, but I'd expect his death would inspire something else to the people. Maybe it's just me, hope someone else picks this up.

Might've been that I found out through others and I thought it was in the thread. I am not good at keeping up with drama. My bad!

You're not as bad as you think if you managed to find out by someone else.

Interesting concept, Though I believe this is something similar to the Sons of Lothar. Not any problem whatsoever, it is just my personal opinion that the Sons of Lothar was created in honor of Lothar after his death at the hands of the enemy leader during the boodiest battle of the most impressive military campaign in WoW story, which he lead. Uther got lolfrostmourned on your typical Tuesday. Not trying to put down Uther's acomplishments as a paladin, but I'd expect his death would inspire something else to the people. Maybe it's just me, hope someone else picks this up.

You're not as bad as you think if you managed to find out by someone else.

I think it's moreso that Uther is practically canonized by the Church of the Holy Light, is the founder of the Silver Hand, and the first ever Paladin.

Others from the first and second wars have arguably done less and still earn a certain level of celebrity.

If there was one person I would honor as a believer in the Holy Light, it'd be Uther.

Indeed Aelle, hence why I said I believed his death would inspire something else in the people, instead of "Fuck the dead".

Compassion, altruism and faith is what I believe Uther stood for. Helping those who are weak and cannot defend themselves is what he did. I'd expect a guild of goody-two-shoes characters going around the world or just roam the lands of men, doing good and spreading love.

This isn't bad either, I'm just saying what pops up in my head when I read "Sons of Uther".

Indeed Aelle, hence why I said I believed his death would inspire something else in the people, instead of "Fuck the dead".

Compassion, altruism and faith is what I believe Uther stood for. Helping those who are weak and cannot defend themselves is what he did. I'd expect a guild of goody-two-shoes characters going around the world or just roam the lands of men, doing good and spreading love.

This isn't bad either, I'm just saying what pops up in my head when I read "Sons of Uther".

I can agree with that one. I'd imagine those serving under the banner of the Sons of Uther to be defenders and teachers, and never aggressors, even against the Undead.

So, is the owner of this guild coming back???

He's blacklisted so no, unless a miracle happens.