Watsiro

Redridge Rumble

Redridge.

It's a nice enough place, if you can afford to live there. Quiet. Pleasant. Safe. But there's a bit of trouble stirring in this old north stretch of wood, and what used to be the safest place in the Kingdom's feeling a little less in the clear, these days.  With Stahlbrad's men gone off home, the garrison at Stonewatch has become somewhat depleted- not to disparage the efforts of the King's Finest, but the war in Draenor is a drain, and Lakeshire's needs have always come first over the blockhouse overlooking the lake. A small company of merchants, interesting in exploiting the eastern reaches of Redridge for their own profit, have run into a bit of trouble along the way, and are reportedly looking for some help from mercenaries and adventurers in helping them take care of the problem.

Most importantly, they're willing to pay.

OOC: This is the pitch for a small event chain I'll be running in Eastern Redridge, meant to be an involved and at least somewhat player-driven one. OOC, the objective of this chain is to knock Stonewatch out of the hands of Alliance forces in Redridge- but that's not to say that there won't be any agency on the part of the players. I'm looking for 6-10 characters of relatively modest means (or who can at least fit in with them) rather than the usual host of god-tier escapism which we all do love to play.

The first event will be this SUNDAY, (26th), ca. 1200 SERVER TIME, somewhat variable depending on when people who show interest are available.

Mod

A certain vertically challenged person in tune with the fine arts of Blowing shit up, and Blowing shit up.

10 characters of relatively modest means (or who can at least fit in with them)

Welp, can't bring Terin, even though he's next door.

But I'll bring somebody who needs more screentime, anyway.

I believe Kamya is prefect for this. I just have one question:

9 hours ago, Watsiro said:

OOC, the objective of this chain is to knock Stonewatch out of the hands of Alliance forces in Redridge

So... we're fighting against the Alliance?

10 hours ago, Doom said:

Well,

19 hours ago, Watsiro said:

but that's not to say that there won't be any agency on the part of the players.

The quest giver has planned to go against the Alliance, but if your character gets involved and happens to support the Alliance for some crazy reason, they can always just turn against the quest giver.

Mod

read: Blow him up.

12 hours ago, Doom said:

Nope!

Well, not necessarily.

Possibly Hugh? If he should be allowed to take side jobs 

fine by me

Looking to get this back on track proper starting the 5th of January, with a second part tentatively set for the 7th.

Lord Oliver Richford (Jordy), Knight-Captain Alderic Dawson (Nathaniel), and Sir Teagan Paxton (Luther) have been known to take something of a deeper interest in events in Redridge, with the former two stationing men at Stonewatch Keep. Accordingly, the master of Stonewatch's garrison has asked for those with the inclination to offer assistance with the Orcish question to meet with him over the next few days.

Basically, anyone that's looking to get involved or was already, feel free to get in touch with me so I can plan around who you want to bring and how many people are interested.

41 minutes ago, Watsiro said:

Basically, anyone that's looking to get involved or was already, feel free to get in touch with me so I can plan around who you want to bring and how many people are interested.

Akham, Broken Shaman of the Earthern Ring, Old fart and low-key racist will try to show up again to do some healing.

Admin

Knight-Captain Alderic Bradley has brought Falcon Company to Redridge and established themselves at Keeshan's (former) Post overlooking the crossroads in the vicinity of Stonewatch.

Mod

Boras' 'Strelok' Thunderbuss is still interested in orcish murder.