Nathaniel

[Zone] Val'sharah

Admin

Legion_zone_concept_3.jpg

“There was once a place on Azeroth where nature was in perfect balance, a place so peaceful it might have been mistaken for the Emerald Dream. Druids sought enlightenment among the vibrant forests of Val'sharah for millennia, but now the region has fallen under the gaze of evil. A nightmare is spreading unchecked, and none are immune to its corruption.”

This is the thread for Val'sharah's storyline.

As of now, yours truly Sir [Nathaniel] and His Eminence [Alune] will be your Dungeon Masters.

But this doesn't mean another Dungeon Masters won't host. We have a DM Team for a reason!

We will use this thread to post Event dates and rewards in case there are any so keep your eyes peeled in here

if you seek news of this endeavour of ours.

Each of the following topics contains the part of the Storyline, the DM doing it, the description and the date it will be done.

The Storyline and Events:

[Nathaniel] Intro

Travel to Dalaran and meet with Archmage Khadgar to discuss the next step in finding alternatives to combat the Legion. 

September 22, 2018 - 14:00 Server Time.

[Nathaniel] Archdruid of Lore

After meeting with Malfurion and finding about his situation, the volunteers are instructed to find the Archdruid of Lore so the Demigod can be helped.

September 22, 2018 - Right after the Intro (obviously!).

[Alune] Archdruid of the Vale

In order to help Val'sharah and the war effort, heroes must seek out the Archdruid of the Vale in order to win his valuable help. 

September 23, 2018 - 13:00 Server Time.

[Oni] Archdruid of the Claw

In order to help Val'sharah and the war effort, heroes are instructed to seek out the Archdruid of the Claw in order to win his valuable help.

October 8th, 2018 - 14:00 Server Time.

[Alune]  Into the Nightmare Pt. 1

In order to help Val'sharah and the war effort, heroes have been instructed to seek out the Temple of Elune in order to reverse Cenarius' condition.

October 14th, 2018 - 12:00 Server Time.

[Phoenix] Into the Nightmare Pt. 2

Adventurers are being directed to Andu'talah in order to find Malfurion and calm his rage before a confrontation with Xavius.

October 16th, 2018 - 14:00 Server Time.

[Oni] All Nightmare Long Pt. 1

Malfurion has been captured. Ysera has fallen to the Nightmare. The adventurers must stop the spread of the Nightmare and recover the Tears.

October 25th, 2018 - 10:00 Server Time.

[Pan] All Nightmare Long Pt. 2

Tyrande holds off the threat of Ysera for the time being. But how long will Elune's power allow this? The temple prepares for the ultimate battle against the Aspect of the Dream herself.

October 28th, 2018 - 10:00 Server Time

[See Thread] Darkheart Thicket (Dungeon)

Within the depths of Shaladrassil's roots, in the Darkheart Thicket, the Shade of Xavius holds Malfurion prisoner. Save Malfurion, stop Xavius.

Varied, 2018 - Varied Server Time

[Nathaniel] Bradensbrook

The gilnean refugee town is found and requires the help of adventurers to survive through this period of unexpected crisis.

October 22nd, 2018 - 14:00 Server Time.

[Scottie] Black Rook Hold (Story Chapter)

Black Rook Hold continues to send out armies of undead to face against the adventurers. Find out what's causing this chaos and put an end to it.

November 1st, 2018 - 11:00 Server Time

[See Thread] Black Rook Hold (Dungeon)

Enter the Hold and find Kur'talos Ravencrest. Bring him back to sanity and stop the threat looming over Val'sharah.

Varied, 2018 - Varied Server Time

I'll be running the Archdruid of the Claw storyline within the week. I just need to check my schedule before I announce anything. Monday is the most likely date.

Since building is fixed I updated the new time and date. It's been available for a bit in the discord but not everyone is there.

With the Archdruid of the Claw complete, it is now time for Into the Nightmare.

A DM needs to pick it up.

The first portion of Into the Nightmare is scheduled to be done on Sunday, 12:00 ST.

Hosted by yours truly.

Second portion of "Into the Nightmare" has been concluded today.

Thanks for the patient participants as I went into this quite unprepared.

Big thanks to Phoenix for picking this up at literally the last minute and going through with it. The event thread has been updated.

I will post a time for Part 1 of All Nightmare Long within the next 24 hours.

Fyi if nobody posts replies here, how are we to know when it is? I went to part 1 but had no idea part 2 was bring done. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Seiryoku said:

Fyi if nobody posts replies here, how are we to know when it is? I went to part 1 but had no idea part 2 was bring done. :/

It was mentioned on Discord and within this thread in the main post.

It was mentioned on Discord and within this thread in the main post.
Discord, alright but just updating the main thread I dont think sends a notification for it.

1 minute ago, Seiryoku said:

Discord, alright but just updating the main thread I dont think sends a notification for it.

It doesn't.

Regardless, I know communications around this event could've been better. I only suggested hosting it in the end because something went wrong and people were hoping for an event. If there's enough call for it there's always the option for a re-run.

Into the Nightmare really isn't that crazy anyway.

All Nightmare Long is where shit goes nuts. Just wait for that. I'm working through my schedule as we speak.

Admin

For those interested, Bradensbrook will be hosted Monday (October 22) around 14:00 Server Time. There won't be a cap for it, I'll consider how many I can host when we get there. Be there or don't, as usual.

Black Rook Hold (Story Chapter) has a date. November 1st 11am Server Time.

EDIT: All Nightmare Long will be hosted by Pan on October 28th at 10am Server Time.

Darkheart Thicket has been added to the list.

Black Rook Hold (Dungeon) has been added to the list.

Mod

Black Rook Hold (Story Chapter) Has been completed. The dungeon can now be done.

Huge thanks to Scottie for picking this up due to my physical state being too sub par to properly DM today. Edits are being made to the thread and then I’m going to close this and complete it. Please consult the three threads for the dungeons and raid for further information.