Oni

[Zone] Azsuna

latest?cb=20151107022300

Azsuna was once a gem of the night elf empire. Now much of it lies in ruins, a home for vengeful elven spirits and hidden enclaves of blue dragons. What remains of this haunted land has come under threat from conflict among Azeroth's defenders, an army of serpentine naga, and the Burning Legion.

This is the Zone Thread from Azsuna. The following list will detail the Story Chapter, the DM, and the date/time.

Azsuna has been assigned with [Scottie] & [Yosif] as the main DMs. Other DMs may pick up a story chapter here or there but it is optional.

[Yosif] Behind Legion Lines

November 14th, 2018 - 13:30 Server Time

[Drak] Defending Azurewing Repose Pt 1

December 21st, 2018 - 13:15 Server Time

[Drak] Defending Azurewing Repose Pt 2

December 23rd, 2018 - 13:10 Server Time

[Phoenix] Azsuna vs Azshara Pt 1

December 27th, 2018 - 13:00 Server Time

[Phoenix] Azsuna vs Azshara Pt 2

December 29th, 2018 - 13:00 Server Time

[See Thread] Eye of Azshara

TBA, 2018 - TBA Server Time

[Open] Against the Giants

[Open] Mak'rana and the Fate of the Queen's Reprisal

Admin
2 hours ago, Oni said:

[Open] Behind Legion Lines

Here's hoping it's not on a Wednsday or Thursday...

We're still some time out before Azsuna. I just like keeping on top of things.

I don't expect to see any dates or times until we finish Darkheart Thicket and Black Rook Hold.

Emerald Nightmare idk when we're doing.

Admin

Unless another DM takes it soon I'll be doing Azurewing Repost Pt 1 on Friday the 21st 12:00 ServerTime. If things go well I might do Pt 2 immediately after.

Keep in mind I won't do a copy+paste of Retail's quest. I might not even add the voices' soundfiles. The basic idea'll be the same but it won't be a cookie cutter event. Failure, while difficult, will be possible and result in unnecessary casualties and the Dragons knowing to be a little wary of those present.

Admin

Pt.2 of the Dragon genocide will be on the 23rd 13:00 Server Time.

It'll follow the same rules as the previous one so for those who didn't attend: I'll only take up to 7 people, there won't be any sound because my macros always break (I tried Friday a macro again and we all know how that broke), and it won't be a complete cut+paste of retail quests. Only taking inspiration from them.

Admin

Finished Defending Azurewing Repose Pt. 1 & Pt. 2

Attendees: Azumak, Ainsley, Lorelei, Cephirian, Ronric & Corvin

After assisting the Blue Dragons of Azurewing Repose, and saving them from a large  assault, the Blues have allied with the forces of Azeroth in defeating the Legion. Heroes may rest at Azurewing Repose and visit anytime, although they are not allowed to sample the pools, delve too deep in the caverns, or harvest the crystals. Some of the Valarjar and Earthen Ring will be remaining by the Repose for a while to help guard Senegos and his brood.

Reward: Azurewing Pendent.

So long as you have these tokens the Blues of Azurewing Repose will come to your aid. -- Can bring 1 Azurewing Keeper (Melee or Caster) to an event. Only valid on the Broken Isles.

----

The Casters (displayID: 25250) are more knowledgeable in Arcane, Highborne, and the Nightborne while the Warriors (displayID: 66614) are as durable as an Orc, as strong as an Ogre, and will be able to take threat off of you. They fall under the same catagory as trinket-NPCs, meaning they don't count for you "5 free NPCs" nor do you need to apply for them. However you can only bring them to Events on the Broken Isle. Not Broken Shore, not Argus, not Kalimdor or Northrend and especially not Pandaria or Eastern Kingdoms nor any future Continents popping up.

----