porsk

Montarville's Bane

224px-Forsaken_Crest.png?version=f0b5deb

A strange malaise has begun to grip Montarville, the noble port town of Westfall. Sightings of missing people and strange behaviors from the Montar guard have proliferated. The holy men called into investigate the city have found something disturbing. In fact, a greater tragedy yet is suspected and it may be far too late to stop it. Jean Philippe has called for any willing adventurers, soldiers and holy men to help him investigate this terrible curse looming over the city before it's too late. Access to Montarville for the time-being has been restricted and the rules tightened.

Meanwhile in the Dark Lady's ranks, a precision strike on the Alliance for the trifling of Genn Greymane has long since been in order.. all those willing to strike true and hard to the heart of the Alliance are invited where the shadows cloy and gather..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This will be PVP/PvE event orchestrated by yours truly. If the PvP aspect disturbs you, I suggest not joining. There will be a high risk of character death and or mutilation on both parties (this does not mean murder-hoboing will occur, but it is a battlefield, so don't be surprised at a turn of fate!). Forsaken/undead players and or anybody in service to said parties/or tied allegiances will be allowed to attend (even Horde, if they're more closely aligned with Forsaken goals, etc.)

The Alliance side is self-explanatory, anyone's welcome to join if it serves their interest or if it aligns with their agenda.

Saturday (14th) 12 ST

Put your name and character down.

Depending on the day & time I'll try and join on Thyldris, my Highborne Necrolyte, just to see what the fuss is about and then tell Montarville it wouldn't have happened if they bought security from him.

Can't wait to get Clovis to sludge all over this city with his filthy shadow magic, gonna make it unclean...

-- I'll bring Clovis to support the Forsaken cause.

I could bring Daniel or Neras into this.

Only gripe is that Daniel would most likely be defending Montarville. Could be interesting.

Looking forward to learning more. :3

My Paladin, Bevin, can answer the call for help of the Montarvilles. Being a holy man and all that jazz.

Updated with a date. Those interested, now's the time to jot your interest down if you've got the availability. It'll help me keep a roster.

ALSO:

I'm posting on behalf of Drez because idfk he can't post right now.

Drez will be present on ATTICUS DREZLIN SURBLADE with his posse of pompous paladins. Look forward to it.

^ I got myself locked out of my account. Please see the above information on my behalf. 

-D(eus Vult)