Sign in to follow this  
Jordy

A Song of the Sea

"Welcome to Kingsbay, friend!
Now sit a while, ye weary wanderer, while I sing you a Song of the Sea...
"

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

HmPUKyN.png

Welcome to Kingsbay, traveller! Food, ale and merriment are abundant on these shores and the world could sure use some of that in these dark times, just one night on the town never did anyone any harm afterall! … But unbeknownst to those backing this atmosphere of merriment and revelry, there are those cloaked in shadows pulling strings in the background that may leads to the party’s abrupt end.

Dangers lay on the shores of the Broken Isles. Colossal Seacreatures, Scaled Serpents, Ruthless Pirates, Towering Half Giants in their seafaring Warships and Knives hidden deep within the darker corners, yet these scoundrels seem adamant that they’re going to have a good time and they won’t let any old insurmountable threat pry them from their rum and the best part is, anyone’s welcome to mix amongst the strange tides of ruffians and upperclass merchants who frequent the waters.

They’re inviting you, the boundless adventurer along for the ride, if you care to sit and listen to their tale!

______

OOC: Hey there! This is gonna be a long-term event chain meant to attract characters of all kinds, whether you’re an adventurer protecting the Broken Isles, a scoundrel looking for a good time or a nobleman looking to do some over-seas business, there will be something for you here! This is going to be a project built for everyone, Horde, Alliance and neutrally minded, not just those already affiliated with the company or the crew!

Without spoiling anything, there are going be themes of good ol’ mystical Seafaring Adventures, Treasure Hunting for crucial artefacts on Tropical Islands and a smidge of Legion conflict just to get with the times.

The problem is that I won’t be able to do this myself, and while I’ve already got a few people involved in this project, I’m always looking for more hands on deck. If you’ve got any advice, anything to add or just want to lend a hand in the DMing department, feel free to send me a message and we can sort something out!

Donator

Petra!