Sign in to follow this  
Sage

[Interest Check] Legend

7uxGhuv.jpg
SMW10O1.png

THE PREMISE
The concept of Legend is that of a DnD-esque group of adventurers who tackle things from a more Azeroth-oriented perspective. That is to say that they may have ties to the Horde or the Alliance, but their interests is in the world they live on above all else - and things that go with it. The concept is still kind of rough and needs some work, but the idea I'm working with in my head is as follows: These are people interested in delving the secrets of Azeroth and perhaps beyond, and in protecting Azeroth from all who would mean it harm. Demons, cultists, old god minions, and the likes - while also being pitted against more normal things like packs of kobolds, a wayward necromancer here or there, and so forth - scaling upward as the group goes on.

I'm not particularly grand at threads for guilds - I'm better at making Discords for this sort of thing than I am a guild post on the forums xd.

I'd probably make a Discord if there was interest - which I do have at least one other interested in this.
As a note - this whole thing would kick off after Tomb/after Argus.
It should be noted that most of the events/RP will happen on weekends or American afternoons/evenings.

Mod

count me in! im having a long event chain with eleanore and mage people and i'd love to do this

me grinch me axe ook ook. In other words, sounds interesting!

Good old generic adventurer's guild, can't go wrong with it. I don't have any characters who could join the guild, though I certainly have a couple who could accompany it. If it takes off, I'll make a character for this, already have an idea in mind.

Update: My dark iron dorf Shiggy is now part of this guild. Ye' are not prepared.

You have piqued my interest... I can potentially throw a character at this.

Edit: Although on second thought, time-zones might be a bit difficult but at least it ain't 2pm ST, I hope.

11 hours ago, Iristle said:

Edit: Although on second thought, time-zones might be a bit difficult but at least it ain't 2pm ST, I hope.

Depends on what times would be good for you. We've got a wide variety of time zones so far - so events are more likely to happen on the weekend then the weekdays for the best case.

4 hours ago, Sage said:

Depends on what times would be good for you. We've got a wide variety of time zones so far - so events are more likely to happen on the weekend then the weekdays for the best case.

Honestly, right now any time after 4pm ST is good for me, or before 1pm. But the latter's probably not going to happen, so go with the former for me.

Mod

Perhaps .

3 hours ago, Iristle said:

Honestly, right now any time after 4pm ST is good for me,

Kira gets off of work around that time (weekdays at least), or around 4:30pm ST. So that would work out. But I'm still gauging everyone's availability / setting everything up. 

https://discord.gg/aKsBG2W
For anyone interested, here is the Discord. I'm setting everything up still through the week.