Panini

taking time

Donator

i havent really been active much at all. its not exactly some big secret. i mostly appear once per week, sometimes three times if im having a bout of functionality. 

between trying to find the energy for work, studying to go to uni and dealing with therapy, i sometimes feel unable to really be active on paragon. or on any server for that matter. 

the team puts in a lot of work to propel the story. i can't really do that as much, im afraid. i do my own part. but sometimes i miss a few of the days, such as when i dm'd maiev, ysera and tyrande. 

but often, the energy it takes to create things for players to do just isn't there. and if im honest, on rare occasions it can feel a bit taken for granted. 

it felt great to propel lu-se's story to where it is. ive never made a character with a story quite like his. 

but sometimes, it feels rather alienating to log on. and that's not a criticism. ive my own problems and sometimes they can make me think or expect things that are unreasonable. 

but admittedly, and yes, i know we're all busy people (work/family/school/you name it.), i sometimes feel like role play can be really hard to come by. 

perhaps its on me. perhaps not. maybe it doesn't matter. 

i'm taking the time to disconnect myself from online activities for as long as i can. i miss having fun on paragon, but in truth, i won't be able to unless i acknowledge being burnt. 

worst thing a creative person can do is try to create with other artists while they're limited by low energy or poor health. in my case, both. 

be well

Donator

i'll miss you sif, i love you

9 hours ago, Panini said:

role play can be really hard to come by.

Indeed.

9 hours ago, Panini said:

worst thing a creative person can do is try to create with other artists while they're limited by low energy or poor health. in my case, both. 

Absolutely. Know your limits.

Take care, Sif. Come back when you're ready.

I know the feeling, brother. I log on every now and then and sort of feel paralysed as to what to do and whether I'll have fun enjoying it, like there's always this underlying dread that I have to break away from and the back of my head is telling me "Well why don't I do something else?"

1 hour ago, Mighty said:

I know the feeling, brother. I log on every now and then and sort of feel paralysed as to what to do and whether I'll have fun enjoying it, like there's always this underlying dread that I have to break away from and the back of my head is telling me "Well why don't I do something else?"

*hug*

That sucks. I'm sorry.

Donator

thanks a lot for the positive response. im glad im not the only person who sometimes feels like this.

in any case, do take good care of yourselves and have fun. :)

Donator

Take care. Sif!