Sign in to follow this  
Aleina

What are the AoTL doing right now? And Are they apart of the alliance military yet

Donator

I was speaking to Sam at spawn and he said that the AoTL (Army of the light) Aren't apart of the alliance military yet, which seemed rather confusing to me considering the alliance welcoming in the lightforged in / that event we had a while back with the sons of lothar and the introduction into the alliance I believe? Maybe I misunderstood it but below are my questions

Are we apart of the alliance? If not questions below

Is Turalyon still in talks with the alliance? 

Are the AoTL still an outside entity? 

Are we going to join the horde?

All these questions demand answers! 

2 hours ago, Aleina said:

I was speaking to Sam at spawn and he said that the AoTL (Army of the light) Aren't apart of the alliance military yet, which seemed rather confusing to me considering the alliance welcoming in the lightforged in / that event we had a while back with the sons of lothar and the introduction into the alliance I believe? Maybe I misunderstood it but below are my questions

Are we apart of the alliance? If not questions below

Is Turalyon still in talks with the alliance? 

Are the AoTL still an outside entity? 

Are we going to join the horde?

All these questions demand answers! 

The AotL joins the Alliance only once they foresee a war between the Alliance and Horde, which happens only when Azerite is discovered and begins being used. This would imply in the timeline, at least, that the Army of the Light joins the Alliance between Silithus and Lordaeron, and no sooner or later.