Deaysat

Xun'derai'cial revealed.

"A while ago, a group of adventurers ventured into an ethereal prison, testing out it's defenses with their own...bodies." A voice chuckles, his his features unreadable. "And when I do want to call it a success...We had a demon hunter do something beyond stupid. Venturing away from the designated zone, she thought it would be a bright idea to release one of my...personal prisoners. Of course, she couldn't of released a tiger, or a bear. No. She unleashed the wraith of Xun'derai'cial on this world. What he is, you ask? A collosal being, devoted to the forgotten old gods. Commander that survived the purge of Anh'qiraji. A bug. A nasty, nasty bug." The voice lost it's light-heartedness. "I lost his trail a few weeks after that happened, and he did a good job at staying hidden. Now, however...I think I know where he is. He has taken over a small human settlement within the Eastern Kingdoms, and began to summon his forces back." The voice then turns to you. "You'll help, of course. I don't usually ask for help, I have 'accidents' do that for me. But this time, it's a little bit more urgent."

A portal openned behind you, it's pull gently beggining to drag you towards it.

"Don't worry. if you die...Your body will be used to store new hatchlings. So no pressure."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And not for the all-special OOC part of the event. I am continuing my old quest chain regardingca fragment of qiraji and their buggy ways of bugy goodness. But for easier guidance and obviously planning, I am posting this on the forums. For science.

So, basically. I will require:

- Maximum of seven people

- No highly progressed characters. (Really, it wont be fun for anyone)

Event will probably take around four hours, so I will be splitting it in two parts, if people can't stay around that long.

One part is openning the keep, and the other part is getting things done inside.

It will be probably done sometimes this week, starting tuesday ,16.9. , at around afternoon GMT+2 timezone.

You may ask questions here, ask questions via PM, and you pay ask for a spot on the event here as well. Those who asked, will have priority getting inside.

This sounds intriguing. I'm assuming the quest giver in question is the ethereal?

Otherwise, I do wonder where in the Eastern Kingdoms the faceless one has taken over.

Donator

It's ... a bug I think not a faceless one.

Donator

I remembr participating in this 2 times, so I think so.