Screaming Mantis

The Black Sun

Can someone give me an idea as towhat time this is server time? I would love to tag along as i heard amazing things about the first part and about Xii as a DM period. So if someone could give me EST or Server Time equivalent, itd be appreciated

Donator

Let's see, if I'm right it'll be (from posting this) in roughly 4-4 1/2 hours so.. I'd say 13:00-ish server time? More, or less, I'm not quite certain.

Maijiara dont you fuck me, dont you ever ty to fuck me. Also thankies :3 im bummed that i wont be able to male it 3 waw lookin forwa3d to this shit

Donator

Still don't understand why you people always avoid using server time. I mean jesus fucking christ, server time is Everyone's time.

//PART 2 CONCLUSION:///

- The group was heavily wounded in their fights against the Twilight.

- There was no sign of the artifact, nor the cult leader.

- Hardly anything was gained to track them down.

+ New Information was gained about the prophesies concerning the cult.

+ Few items of importance were obtained, including a diary of a fanatic.

+ The Twilight forces in the harbor were defeated completely.

".. Snur'nab.. Snur'nab.. Yogg-Saron! Thoth'al f'lakh ghet! Phwn'guul I ghawl'fwata ryiu! .. Al'tha, Al'tha bormaz.. Markowa tallol ye'tarin.. Ty'rhet. Ty'rhet! Yogg-Saron! Yogg-Saron! Ty'rhet, Tyr'rhet.. Zzof Ty'rhet! Thoq fssh Yogg-Saron.. Uovssh thyzz..

.. Qwaz.."

- Writings found within the diary of a Twilight Fanatic..

Donator

Black Sun: Prepare to Die edition.

If there isn't going to be a gnome or goblin in a Mech I'm going to be disappointed.

I'll try to be there on Mooteh if we're not called off for the weekend.

Donator

A WHOLE HOUR SOONER!? My god you want us to die don't you.

P-Psst. Hey kid. Want some Black Sun? Come over to the alley.

Yup. Today's the day when I intend on finishing this. Exact time is a bit uncertain, though likely around the time I've held the last three. Everyone who hasn't taken part in the others is free to join.

Donator

Can I make a request? Can you make it the same time as the first two instead of the hour-earlier (aka last one)? I had to leave what I thought was just for a quick thing but I ended up being afk for about 15 minutes and was completely lost when I came back on what's going on.

~~ EPILOGUE ~~

Two men made their way to a latern, illuminating the dark road leading to Darkshire. Both exchanged handshakes, and smiled. They removed their hoods, and leaned against the fence, the light reflecting from their face, showed that they had been around for a long time now. Both had a Silver Dragon necklace hanging by their necks, which had small, red rubies as it's eyes. One of them sighed, before speaking.

"All things considered.. This ends well."

"Lives were lost, though. Unnecessarily so."

"Yes, yes.. Veraliara at the mine, killed by her own. Amnestria, lost in a noble sacrifice inside the Gateway. May their souls find their way to rest, and may they know, their sacrifice was not in vain."

"Not in vain, brother. Not in vain.. Their sacrifice will be remembered. Long will we speak about it, for the task is now finished. Perhaps one day, the Gateway is threatened, one way or the other, once more.. And we must call for help again."

"Perhaps one day.. Perhaps.. But for now. Let us remember the fallen, and look up to know there is a new dawn. The Black Sun has not risen, and for that, we can thank those who fought against it. Praise be to them, wherever they are."

"And so the road continues, brother.."

"The road continues.."

~~ OOC ~~

That concludes the Black Sun. For now, for nothing beats leaving things in a cliffhanger. One day, there might be something related to this, but for now, I intend on doing something else as my next more, major project. Hope all who took part in any of the parts enjoyed themselves. Thank you for participating.

Donator

>_>

<_<

Would you believe me I completely forgot what day it was and only remembered too late?