Kage

Nightmares in Duskwood.

Donator

dark_hallway_by_bhiemha-d6bxjhr.jpg

BREAKING NEWS

separator.png

Raven Hill, despite being liberated from the undead, has been plagued by nightmares. At first, it seemed normal, people usually have night terrors, especially the children. It all became suspicious however when people seemed to be sharing the same dream.

A long dark hallway filled with other people from the village. While weird, it seemed nonthreatening. Until people stopped waking. Several accounts of people slipping into a coma have been reported, and priests are baffled as to why.

There has been a death because of this now. A man while in his sleep suddenly began to claw at his face, eventually tearing his skin clean off. The priests watching the man were unable to assist, but a single warning was said before the man died of blood loss.

"Don't Turn Around."

The priests of Raven Wood have made a call to any of the Alliance willing to assist. They have a hunch as to what is going on, but the High Elf priest Icnivad needs the help of any and all capable fighters and the such.

separator.png

THE OOC

This is an event I've had in mind for a while actually. I figured I'd finally put it into motion! It'll take place in a single session, so it'll be more of a longer one. Expect a more open world where it's not set in stone who or what you should kill or help. Mystery enthusiasts are very, very welcome. I'll be taking a max of five people, and this will be an Alliance biased event.

To be hosted Monday, October 6th at 5 pm. Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Donator

Sounds great, I'm in!

Donator

Sounds like a hoot and a half, sadly it's too close to another commitment so I won't be able to handle the full (or maybe half?) of the event. G'luck though, needs more duskwood fotm again.

Donator

Interesting

-Drez

Donator

Doesn't anyone else question when Raven Hill is going to run out of bodies and spirits for things to happen with? Between the million cults and the Necromancy school hidden underneath it, and the Liches and the Bitches who keep raising minions out of it... :l

Other than that, looks like a pretty interesting event.

Donator

Some clerics should just go with some holy water and try to calm down the ghosts at this point.

You think it's ghosts.

thats-cute-youre.jpg

Donator

Clearly Emerald Nightmare....

-Drez

Donator

Drez stop doing right alignment... I thought your messages were empty at first I only noticed after pausing to think at the end of reading the comments. Seriously it's a natural habit you develop when reading. I'm not blind, I'm just not seeing text where my brain thinks it should be so I think it's blank at first glance

Stop judging

But on topic (at last) looks fun...

Donator

I call Gremlins.

Donator

I doubt this will be as scary as

but I'll try to get in on this with one of my characters anyway.

Donator

I'd love to go on my healer druid nelf. And if this is all Emerald Dream nightmare, well, such a shame if my little nelf would end up warped by the Dream's nightmare. A real shame. >:D

Donator

Vaermina calls.

200px-Vaermina_Tablet.png

Donator

Event is complete \o/