Cydra

Karazhan

Donator

Keep it civil, folks. 

Donator

I told you to keep it civil, Vlad told you to take it to PMs. I hope you're both satisfied that I'll be locking this thread for a while now. If this hinders your announcing for events or w/e then too bad.

Karazhan was opened again by Archmage Dellorne Silverstream. The Kirin Tor and Violet Eye learned their lesson with the mechagnomes of the past and managed to gather together a group with more common sense though a sense of unity was severely lacking. After a brief...briefing Archmage Alturus sent Dellorne and the group, consisting of important figures such as Galleron, slayer of Deathwing and Lord Marshal Horadin but also a Forsaken Shadowpriest  named Morton and Cenarion Druid Vikki, amongst others.

They wandered into the tower with as a mission to find the source behind the curse that rested upon the spire's heavy shoulders and if need be destroy it so that it can wreak no more evil. They would have to go past the opera stage to advance. On the way there they were met by stewards of the driving force behind the darkness within the tower, skeletal magi that were easily dispatched. Already internal conflict occured afterwards, the group unable to decide which way to go. So it came to Morton to find out the right way to the backstage of the opera. Unneccesary violence followed with the deaths of two guards that were about to let the group pass.

Backstage they were met by a free-willed undead. He never said his name but he seemed like a real sharp manager and sent the group to Barnes who prepared them for their first debut as actors on stage. Even as they argued amongst one another that they were no actors begrudgingly they went on. They were taking part in a 'forbidden love' story, Romulo and Julianne. The loving pair fought but it was not to be. They died, together, their love not as strong as the spells and weapons of the tower's invaders.

The group moved on ahead, finding themselves pulled to the balcony of Karazhan. Here they witnessed a battle of the past that, for all its ghostly appearance, felt very much real. They could feel the power exchanged between blue dragon Arcanagos and Guardian of Tirisfal Medivh. They saw the Guardian's grim victory and drew the ire of the remains of Arcanagos - now Nightbane. Fleeing in time, they got new orders...kill the dragon and retrieve the essence Medivh had woven into the spell. Dellorne and Alturus also showed their true 'love' for one another.

Donator

Ya'know. I have screenies on Skype of you saying you were going to abuse your allowed privs to help someone spawn an interior. Just wanted you to know I gave those to a GM.

-Team D-Sula

Ya'know. I have screenies on Skype of you saying you were going to abuse your allowed privs to help someone spawn an interior. Just wanted you to know I gave those to a GM.

-Team D-Sula

Ya'know, april's fool's day is over, Drez. I'll ask you once to leave this thread alone because it's clear you're still sour about it.

Donator

I'm not sour. I'm just defending my convictions. And uhh... April Fools day isn't over in the US, so I guess you can stop pretending to be "holier than thou"

-Drez

I'm not sour. I'm just defending my convictions. And uhh... April Fools day isn't over in the US, so I guess you can stop pretending to be "holier than thou"

-Drez

Thread's been unlocked for a few hours and you're still trying to go at it. Comes more across as sad than trying to defend your convinctions and derails it uneccesarily like you did the first time.

Donator

I'm sad? That's funny coming from someone who stole another's identity.

-Drez

Donator

Man, I can expect many things from Tass or whatever, but I didn't expect you to be this childish Drez.

It's even more funny how easy it is to bait you Tass.

I'm sad? That's funny coming from someone who stole another's identity.

-Drez

You insist on antagonizing me, despite the thread already having been locked once because of it. Looks like your apology towards the staff wasn't quite genuine if you're just stirring up the same the moment my thread is unlocked and I happen to bump it with an update. You're even going so far as to try and use that. You're sour about the whole situation, that's all there is to it. As much as you like to believe it, I didn't need to ask you to get it back. Get over it.

Enough!  Any further posts related to the argument will warrant serious punishment.  I will not lock the thread yet, if I have to I will see it locked permanently.  If  you have a serious issue make a thread in Contact Staff.

Next event Curator is set up. Nightbane has become available as an optional boss. Exploration past Curator will be possible (into the library).

Not enough metagaming. Too much disintegration.

Donator

here and waiting.

Donator

Should postpone till later so I can come :)

After the revelations of a fight between a member of the Blue Dragonflight, Arcanagos, and Magna Medivh otherwise known as the Guardian of Tirisfal, the Violet Eye has tasked Archmage Dellorne Silverstream to retrieve the fallen Guardian's essence. This was woven into a spell used to destroy Arcanagos. Arcanagos, now called Nightbane, still held on to this essence even in his miserable unlife.

Though they got away from Nightbane's wrath (thank the many gods, Light, arcane and so on) after the vision Archmage Alturus decided that the essence had to be retrieved for studying purposes much to the displeasure of Archmage Silverstream. The Kirin Tor has sent out word to those in Orgrimmar, a Dragonmaw and his group reporting. Simultaneously a similar missive was sent to Ironforge to which one Bronzebeard dwarf and three Dark Irons answered. Those venturing into Karazhan had a choice to pick the orcs, the dwarves or refer themselves to the magus-senate's Arcane Golems, powered with a new crystal core. The group was in favour of the dwarves.

This time using the backdoor to Medivh's abode, the group went straight for the balcony to face Nightbane. Carefully preparing themselves before entering combat with beneficial spells, auras and minions or guardians, the group of "heroes" went onward. A night elf, a draenei, two humans, a half-elf, an orc and both a high and blood elf moved into position. The dwarves set themselves up on a dome, and prepared their mortars. The doors to the balcony had long closed and Nightbane drew near.

Nightbane opened balefully with a rain of bones. Many of these were removed entirely but those that remained became small piles that would become scythe-handed skeletons. Nightbane still showed to have a grasp on the arcane even in his skeletal form and forced Dalressar to block, removed Occultan's minion and nearly took over his elemental guardians - not to mention he managed to silence the whole group, mostly spellcasters and robbed them momentarily of their vocal magic. He gained the upper hand for a short while, battering people into the dome-roof of the stables with both claw and tail but his eventual suffering of explosive damage (both magical and physical) did the dragon in. Even when Nightbane opted to take everyone to the grave with him he failed - and Medivh's essence was retrieved. The only option then was some well-earned R&R.

Partially aware of the next assignment, Archmage Dellorne and whoever has the guts (or greed) to come along, will face off against the mightiest of Arcane Golems: The Curator. and secure access to the Guardian's library.

Edit: Next event, depending on Silverthorn, may happen on monday. Wednesday is guaranteed to hold another event.

Karazhan postponed because Silverthorn has exams, can you believe that guy? Gosh! Anyway, new date is sunday 19th, same time.