Cydra

Karazhan

Donator

Sorry I missed it. Work and all. :l

Sorry I missed it. Work and all. :l

It's okay, someone else died instead of Aeryn.

Karazhan's latest part done. Four bosses left, because, y'know, these clowns wiped on Aran. Summary will come tomo-...today. Later...today.

The Kirin Tor received a partially new bunch of idiots brave adventurers to venture into the tower plagued by perverting magics, the dead that don't quite realize they're dead, and teems with the promises of great power and unusual artifacts. Though the start was slow, the expedition's leader Dellorne first decursing a present paladin, they eventually got into the tower and began their work.

Once the tower's doorman transported them to the entrance of the library, the group immediatly set out on their way to ascend the grand hall that was partially drowning in the Twisting Nether. Reckless greed ... or simply carelessness ... again harmed the group as a replaced trap, the same trap the Nerubian fell for, was triggered by Toke'gara. By trying to fuse his shadow fragments with a fake one on the floor he had triggered a surprise that rained hellish fire from the boundless skies and already put the group on extreme alert. After talking some things over with the ghost of a Violet Eye agent by the name of Kamsis, and very briefly hearing out the warlock Gradav, the group found out that Medivh's father Aran carries a special journal and that there is a Nether Dragon as well as another hidden room within Karazhan.

Setting out to ascend, Dellorne and Toke'gara took the brunt of a flaming trap that set them both on fire. Though their magic saved them, the amount of traps in Karazhan is considered to be too damn high. Moving up the first ramp they found warlocks harnessing their dark powers to twist one of the library's arcane guardians. Though they stopped the spellcasting, the sacrifice of the remaining warlocks - two having died by Dellorne and Vynlastus' efforts -  completed their work regardless. The new empowered golem struck out at the group, almost obliterating Gaeleran in the proccess. The group managed to damage its central core, a riskful move that nearly blew them all to kingdom come. Dellorne's innovative means to contain the blast worked, but almost failed. Still, the golem was down and the group moved on. The Archmage also had a brief run-in with a tentacle-in-a-book.

Gerik and Sollux, two goblins, cleverly used engineered goods to deal with a pack of demonic tricksters: Imps. Holier-than-thou Gerik gave Sollux a grenade that the latter threw down, taking care of all the imps in one go. Descending the platform first was Merinda, who signalled the rest upon safety. Here Toke'gara found his second Shadow Orb fragment. Not lingering on this platform for long they ascended again in a different direction. Here they found a sleeping fel-tainted Core Hound. Some wanting to bypass, and others like Renwell wanting to kill, the group didn't have much of a choice to fight when the disgruntled Warlock Gradav, also a member of the Violet Eye, woke the beast up.

Dellorne secured Gradav in a bubble to block his voice, while after that he and Renwell alongside the Draenic mage Silera dealt with the demonic beast. Renwell managed to banish it after it was severely injured but it was to return shortly after. The group moved on to Aran's quarters to talk with the man who is Medivh's father. However Aran was hostile, instantly engaging in battle. The group had to pull a swift retreat, the Core Hound returning as well halfway. Infighting nearly killed the group, and resulted with Dellorne's mass teleportation to be prevented. Before the Archmage passed out he pulled in Toke'gara who was in the back of Aran's room dealing with the magus. Silera used Dellorne's teleportation orb to get out of Karazhan. Gresik paid for causing the infighting with his life.

Renwell was out of range, having taken care of the hellish hound. About to take his death like a man, Vynlastus summoned him out of Karazhan at the last second, sparing him the tortured life as a ghost in the haunted tower. Those too injured were dragged off to Dalaran for medical treatment. Archmage Dellorne Silverstream has also pleaded for Goblins to be forbidden from further expeditions. A decision has yet to be made about his request.

Neeext Karazhan is possibly tuesday. Otherwise saturday or sunday.

Archmage Dellorne Silverstream has also pleaded for Goblins to be forbidden from further expeditions.

How about no

KT not so NEUTRAL now HUH?!

Archmage Dellorne Silverstream has also pleaded for Goblins to be forbidden from further expeditions.

How about no

KT not so NEUTRAL now HUH?!

Well, in his defense, goblins have been the cause for a lot of shit. Some things scar for life man.

Donator

I wonder what preventative methods have to do with political neutrality. Not like every single race is admitted to all and every official KT operation

Donator

Just waiting for Dellorne to die atm

Donator

Just waiting for Dellorne to die atm

Waiting for Iso to stop shitposting atm

Donator

I get the feeling that you don't like me as a poster

Donator

I get the feeling that you don't like me as a poster

Man, I am just wondering what dark magic you are using to avoid being banned for so long.

Hey-hey. Calm down, you guys. No need to fly off the handle over something so small.

I know things can get heated, but it's just a game :)

Remember, the Kirin Tor was originally an Alliance fixture, and ends up returning to being one after Cataclysm's over.

Anyway! I hope the next event in the Karazhan chain is just as fun as the first ones and thanks a bunch to Tass for hosting them.

Thanks for Reading

toxic

Donator

Hey-hey. Calm down, you guys. No need to fly off the handle over something so small.

I know things can get heated, but it's just a game :)

Remember, the Kirin Tor was originally an Alliance fixture, and ends up returning to being one after Cataclysm's over.

Anyway! I hope the next event in the Karazhan chain is just as fun as the first ones and thanks a bunch to Tass for hosting them.

Thanks for Reading

toxic

I agree. Except it was never actually a part of the Alliance

Donator

I would disagree considering Dalaran, Lordaeron and Stormwind stood together during the Third War :0

Thanks for Reading

toxic

And if you remember, the third War was not with the Horde and without Stormwind.

If you meant first or second wars, then no, they only joined when the demonic threat became apparent ☺

With love, Silvernerd.

And if you remember, the third War was not with the Horde.

With love, Silvernerd.

Alliance of Lordaeron is still an Alliance :P

Not to mention Dalaran participated in the Second War, too! ( And that was definitely against the [Dark] Horde, I think... )

Dalaran and the Kirin Tor simply get less and less reasons to affiliate with the Horde. Humans were never portrayed as huge fans of Goblins.

Edit: Ninja Edits!

Thanks for Reading

toxic

Donator

And if you remember, the third War was not with the Horde.

With love, Silvernerd.

Alliance of Lordaeron is still an Alliance :P

Not to mention Dalaran participated in the Second War, too! ( And that was definitely against the [Dark] Horde, I think... )

Dalaran and the Kirin Tor simply get less and less reasons to affiliate with the Horde. Humans were never portrayed as huge fans of Goblins.

Edit: Ninja Edits!

Thanks for Reading

toxic

Unfortunately even with your edits, I would still argue that you are wrong based on apparent lore :).

Not in this thread though. We are all grown up civilized people on paragon !

Donator

Dalaran was one of the Seven Kingdoms that were essentially city-states created 1,200 years ago after the Troll Wars. It joined the Alliance as an independent ally in the Second War, and then was wiped out in the Third War. In the aftermath of the Third War, Dalaran has remained mostly neutral since it was rebuilt. It isn't until after Jaina becomes the new "leader" (where's the Council of Six tbh) of the Kirin Tor that she purges the Sunreavers and declares Dalaran once again to be apart of the Alliance.

fuck, it isn't even a shitpost. I have failed.

I vote Gerik become the new leader of the expedition, Dellorne only brings sorrow! 

Bias'd vote, denied.

Anyhow due to time constraints the next event will be likely held on saturday or sunday.

Donator

As a member of the Kirin Tor, Elizibeth must join in this event. e.e

Donator

Dalaran was one of the Seven Kingdoms that were essentially city-states created 1,200 years ago after the Troll Wars. It joined the Alliance as an independent ally in the Second War, and then was wiped out in the Third War. In the aftermath of the Third War, Dalaran has remained mostly neutral since it was rebuilt. It isn't until after Jaina becomes the new "leader" (where's the Council of Six tbh) of the Kirin Tor that she purges the Sunreavers and declares Dalaran once again to be apart of the Alliance.

fuck, it isn't even a shitpost. I have failed.

It was a shitpost cos you failed at lore.

Dalaran was never a part of the Alliance, thus they never "joined again" in MoP.

There is a clear difference, to be in alliance-with-the-alliance, as in, in a coalition with the alliance of the independent races and kingdoms, and to be a part of the said coalition, like the dwarves.

Dalaran was always neutral. Yes, they lend their help to the Alliance Kingdoms when shit started to hit the fan and demons started to pop out - but the Alliance literally had to -beg- them to help them, because after all, they needed the most powerful magic available.

Dalaran has always been neutral before MoP, Antonidas went so far as to be the first to argue that the orcs have an equal right to Azeroth as the other races, and that they were not always mind-less killing machines. That is why Jaina makes such a big mistake in MoP by shitting on their history of neutrality, and that is why I want to strangle her slowly irl.

P.S.

Sorry for derailing this further but someone shitting on my fav faction triggers me irl.

Donator

No, Dalaran was never assimilated into the Alliance, but they still pacted with them. It's terminology, and it's understood that, whatever the terminology, they helped. And that's what counts.

I don't fail at lore, you're just flashing your law school at me. :(

Donator

No, Dalaran was never assimilated into the Alliance, but they still pacted with them. It's terminology, and it's understood that, whatever the terminology, they helped. And that's what counts.

I don't fail at lore, you're just flashing your law school at me. :(

Get gud bru

Due to having been too occupied today the next Karazhan event will be monday or tuesday. Usual time.