Cydra

Karazhan

Donator

Because of reasons yet unknown to me, my net doesn't work atm. so much for optic fiber. using mobile net atm.

Because of reasons yet unknown to me, my net doesn't work atm. so much for optic fiber. using mobile net atm.

I find your net's lack of functionality is disturbing. Will wait 15-20 minutes past the starting time.

Donator

Through the use of filthy necromancy and other unsanctioned witchcraft, I was able to raise my internet from the depth of hell.

This time prepared and led by Dellorne Silverstream, a small group of people ventured into Karazhan to bring down the father of he who spawned so much vile evil on Azeroth by opening the Dark Portal, Nielas Aran. A magus of Stormwind that fell to his own son. Berthold, the tower's doorman, brought the group to the entrance of Aran's quarters where the band made their final preparations to combat Medivh's old man.

After they barged into his quarters they kindly wanted to speak with Nielas Aran's ghost but the fallen magus instantly opened with his magic. Summoning four Elementals, one of each element, as his protection. Karik'thir banished one of these and used a golem to combat the Fire Elemental. So prepared was he that he also had a contingency spell on him as well as a shield. The group, mostly existing of magi with one priest and a holy monk, took the fight right to Aran.

They overcame his contingency that shifted his position with Karik'thir, forcing the Nerubian to take his own Inferno attack, Maru's swordstrike and Laveena's flurry of divine blows. They faced Aran's time stop, mirror images and his great resistance to being dispelled. Halfway the fight, Karik'thir's Infernal was highjacked by a greater demonic presence, blowing itself up near Dellorne and his prepared Earth Elemental, as well as the priest Andorwyn. Though Dellorne came off easy, the priest was blown against the door that Aran had sealed prior to the fight.

In the end, Aran fell to the combined efforts of Laveena, Dellorne, Silera, Maru, Andorwyn and Karik'thir, and the Kirin Tor now holds Medivh's Journal that they're browsing through...time will tell just what they are up against in Karazhan.

Your loot will be PM'd tomorrow, with Smeg in cc, so that he can judge the loot you receive.

Donator

Unfortunately, It appears I will be working late this evening (just found out cos one of the others got sick,lel). However, don't move this just for me, say Dell opened the gate and let them do the optional shit or whatever, if you want.

Again, I am very sorry. But IRL->RP in my book.

Unfortunately, It appears I will be working late this evening (just found out cos one of the others got sick,lel). However, don't move this just for me, say Dell opened the gate and let them do the optional shit or whatever, if you want.

Again, I am very sorry. But IRL->RP in my book.

Very well. In which case, Karazhan has been bumped up to starting in one hour.

Archmage Dellorne Silverstream has kept the gate into Karazhan open and was believed to have travelled into the corrupt tower on his own promptly left Occultan, Aeryn, Karik'thir, Estelar and Merinda without his skills to explore Karazhan's halls beyond the quarters of Aran, Medivh's father. Before they went inside they found out from Archmage Leryda that there was a split with two ramps - one up and one down. Up was the residence of a large Netherdragon while the way down would eventually lead to the top of Karazhan but not before the Gamesman Hall was unsealed.

Moving on within they encountered shades. Though these shades have not seen Archmage Silverstream they wouldn't let our noble (or greedy) souls pass without a fight. They opened attack upon those foolish enough to venture into the tower and warned them with eternal doom if they went further. Destroying the shades, and with Karik'thir finding the 4th Shadow Orb fragment he desired the group moved on to find Ethereals arguing. Estelar and Aeryn aided these Ethereals, setting up a deal for one of their findings. A trade with which they agreed. Karik'thir found out that some other Ethereals held a fragment he desired however they were not willing to bargain.

They had gone with the ramp downward, advised not to go and fight Netherspite. The five of them reached a double door that resulted in a magnificent hall with a large chessboard in the center. Nostalgia bringing the group to the Wars of Old where Warchief Blackhand faced the forses of King Ilane Wrynn. Medivh played Occultan in a game of chess where they both controlled the Alliance and Horde respectively. Although Occultan was playing better than the Guardian, it turned out Medivh was a sore player. Cheating by swapping minions, destroying them and putting the other members of the group on the board the mad magus got Aeryn and Karik'thir killed.

Even with Occultan defeating Magna Medivh the cost of this game was still high. Karik'thir and Aeryn lost their lives in a cruel game of chance and fate. Some ghosts would claim, when asked, that they're somewhere else entirely. A demon's plaything where they struggle for survival because of their deaths in Medivh's unholy chessgame.

Now with the road to the top of Karazhan cleared, there is but one true threat left in the tower. Though Netherspite is a threat to the tower's safety the feared Eredar whose existance the Kirin Tor uncovered is the greatest of the two evils. This "Prince" of the Man'ari Eredar makes the Netherspace that the hallowed tower is partially entrenched in his home.

Note: Due to the circumstances of the chess-event and its consequent deathcount, IsolimTso and TheStranger have been PMd about a small mini-event where they will get the possibility to fight for their lives. Since instant-kills with no way out are prohibited, this will be done to give these two one shot at living. So with that said they will get their chance to survive in a pocketrealm. Failing here means Aeryn will need to wait one month for his next resurrection, and Karik'thir will need to wait two weeks.

Occultan and IsolimTso will also be PMd about what their looted tomes contain later. Next event in...I'unno.

Donator

Oh. Cool way to explain Dells disappearance. I suppose saving private Dell next time lel.

Donator

Idk why you capitalize the last part of my name, but ok.

Also, fuck Dellorne, he decided to go in alone. c: I'll just loot his body for the key and move on, ok bby?

Donator

Also, fuck Dellorne, he decided to go in alone. c: I'll just loot his body for the key and move on, ok bby?

If only your relevance wouldn't be dependent on your continuous shitposting, maybe :^)

Oh. Cool way to explain Dells disappearance. I suppose saving private Dell next time lel.

Seemed a lot better than saying "He opened the door and decided not to go inside for some fucking reason." Glad you approve.

I dunno, I thought it was full capitals. Doesn't really matter though. Anyways, I've set up a part of your mini-event already.

The final Karazhan event, Prince Malchezaar, will be on wednesday 17 at 7.30 PM BST.

Be prepared for the fact that you are facing a powerful Man'ari Eredar and that death is a lot more likely than with any of the other bosses.

Donator

We totally skipped the Netherdragon XD

We totally skipped the Netherdragon XD

The Nether Dragon is completely optional.

Donator

Donator

DAMN it. Why 2 events I want to join have to be at the same time.

Donator

Thursday? Working on Tuesday. If not, I'll just choose this one.

Thursday? Working on Tuesday. If not, I'll just choose this one.

Thursday is also an option but then it would have to be hosted at a later time. As it stands, the event would be at 8.30PM (my time). On thursday I would have to bump it with at least half an hour to 45 minutes.

Donator

If others have no problem with that I'd request that.