Cydra

Karazhan

If Phoenix is up for it maybe we could do the nether dragon wednesday and then the eredar thursday so people can join one or the other or both.

Donator

If Phoenix is up for it maybe we could do the nether dragon wednesday and then the eredar thursday so people can join one or the other or both.

I am up for that c:

I'm not planning to host an event just for Netherspite, who is an optional boss to begin with. Malchezaar is scheduled for late thursday, and that'll be the end of Karazhan. In regards to the Shadow Orb fragments left uncollected - you'll just be left with an incomplete orb unless Silverthorn is willing to let you into the tower.

Donator

I think he's burnt out on karazhan

I think Phoenix is implying just ICly having Dellorne's permission to enter.

Isolim's right. I'm pretty done with it. This is an event chain that has been started before Warlords of Draenor's retail release. Because of things that happened it got pushed backwards all the way to march. We're june. I've wanted to finish it much sooner but my own participation in a weekly event on saturday robbed me of two events/week (The Journey 2). Netherspite is an optional boss and serves no true purpose unlike Prince Malchezaar, who is end goal of the Kirin Tor's business in Karazhan. Thursday it's Malchezaar, for as far as I'm concerned the event stops then.

If Silverthorn is willing to log on Dellorne and have him open up the tower for Netherspite and to gather what shadow orb fragments remain (should be 5 or 4) then that's fine but I will not be the one DMing it. Karazhan is what I was allowed to do, it's high time it came to a close. From there on it's the admin's call if I'm to be allowed to DM anything again.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Karazhan and DMing it. I love doing events related to lore places or do lore events and Karazhan not officially being concluded in TBC was a very nice thing that fell onto my lap. But it should've come to a close much sooner.

Donator

With permission, I could DM Netherspite, if the need is adequate.

Donator

I actually may miss these events due to work, which I really, really don't want to.

I actually may miss these events due to work, which I really, really don't want to.

Call in sick.

Donator

It's not the kind of job where I can do that. Not to mention I've missed a bunch due to an infected toe

It's not the kind of job where I can do that. Not to mention I've missed a bunch due to an infected toe

Do it anyway. DEDICATION!

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Donator

So the event is on Thursday? At 9 BST?

So the event is on Thursday? At 9 BST?

Something like that. I finish work at 8PM (7 PM BST), have a dog to let out and feed and make food for myself as well.

Donator

Well, I'm off tomorrow

EDIT definitely off tomorrow

Donator

C-can I have Gorehowl, Tass-senpai?

Donator

C-can I have Gorehowl, Tass-senpai?

No dice.

P-please? c:

Serious question though, about how the loot is handled in these. Seems like I will finally be able to join in, since tomorrow I have off school.

Fuck all kinds of green tea, I'll try make it for the goatlord.

@Shredder

The chance is unlikely for Malchezaar to drop loot (where?). On your way to Malchezaar however there are still books and scrolls to plunder (some are useful for melee classes), the Violet Eye itself will also do a contribution to reward people.

@Jamgun

Goats for the goatgod.

Because of the recent spree of crashing without anybody speaking up about being the possible cause (either because they do so intentionally or are not aware they're generating the problem) Paragon is currently running on a Debug Core to try and find out the reasons for the crashes. This causes a delay in any form of action such as emotes or command usage.

In addition to the above, a lot of time was lost by updating to the Debug Core combined with the server downtimes Karazhan has to be postponed until saturday or sunday. This because DMing was not doable in these conditions.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by these events and will try to compensate for those who decided to stay until the call was made to host the event at a later date with bonus loot for their dedication. This is not guaranteed to happen but if it fits in then it will happen.

Donator

Well, looks like I'll have the chance to start loading my game 2 hours earlier then, so by the time it's loaded the event will be starting.

Donator

Tomorrow?