Sign in to follow this  
CyberLord

Stromgarde's Justice

Stromgarde's Justice

((Since we're following retail lore I know many goals that were set here cannot be done, but what's to stop us from trying and having fun?))

Guild alignment: Stromgarde

Goals:

Arathi Highlands:

• To clear Arathi Highlands from trolls, ogres and an attempt of driving the Horde away.
  • Building fortications and securing the borders of Arathi to make sure that no enemy shall ever pass again.
  • Rebuilding Stromgarde.

Hillsbrad Foothills:

• To capture and rebuild Durnholde and take over towers from the Forsaken and establish patrols on roads from Southshore-Stromgarde-Refuge Pointe.
  • To drive the Forsaken out of Tarren Mill and rebuild it.
  • Rebuilding Southshore and re-taking rest of the locations within Hillsbrad.
  • Securing the borders of Hillsbrad and establish patrols on the roads.

Ranks:

• High Commander (Guild Leader): Alandrius
  • Commander (right hand): 0/1
  • Captain: 0/3
  • Sergeant: 0/3
  • Private: (unlimited)
  • Recruit: (unlimited)

Members:

• Thaecas - Recruit Asgrimson
  • Mukade - Recruit Rosemarie
  • Recruit Georgen (pending forum name)
  • Kraahlix - Recruit Lymlysea

Alliances of the guild:

• Drachmore Strahlbrad - House Strahlbrad
  • House Royce
  • Viscount Theirin - House Theirin

Stormgarde's Justice

((Since we're following retail lore I know many goals that were set here cannot be done, but what's to stop us from trying and having fun?))

Guild alignment: Stormgarde

Goals:

Arathi Highlands:

• To clear Arathi Highlands from trolls, ogres and an attempt of driving the Horde away.
  • Building fortications and securing the borders of Arathi to make sure that no enemy shall ever pass again.
  • Rebuilding Stormgarde.

Hillsbrad Foothills:

• To capture and rebuild Durnholde and take over towers from the Forsaken and establish patrols on roads from Southshore-Stormgarde-Refuge Pointe.
  • To drive the Forsaken out of Tarren Mill and rebuild it.
  • Rebuilding Southshore and re-taking rest of the locations within Hillsbrad.
  • Securing the borders of Hillsbrad and establish patrols on the roads.

Ranks:

• High Commander (Guild Leader): Alandrius
  • Commander (right hand): 0/1
  • Captain: 0/3
  • Sergeant: 0/3
  • Private: (unlimited)
  • Recruit: (unlimited)

As rightful King of Alterac, I, Drachmore Stahlbrad, the First of his Name, propose an alliance in order to purge the Forsaken threat from the northern Eastern Kingdoms. 

Alandrius reads the proposal and smiles with satisfaction seeing how his efforts are well accepted and appreciated.

He takes quill and paper and quickly writes a response:

"I Alandrius Lightstar, High Commander of Justice of Stromgarde, veteran of the three great wars, appreciate the fact that we've been noticed by someone as noble as your majesty and accept your proposal which honors us greatly. I would like to announce that I will come in person soon to establish this Alliance and suggest we hold a council meeting to discuss our future goals."

No problem.

Also, you can get the ' if you ask a staff member to change the name. Had the same problem before.

Maybe in the future, I'm new to the server and if I start pestering the staff right off the bat...I just don't want to be annoying, so I'm trying to organize as much as possible without having to bother them :) Thanks for the suggestion though.

And thanks Drez :)

*Alandrius smiles at the letter where the support of House Royce is mentioned and gets even more high spirited that he might actually be able to do something about this seemingly hopeless situation*

You're welcome and I'm thankful :)

House Theirin offers financial support to their ancestral lands. Furthermore, Viscount Theirin pledged to be at the battlefields with his knights, and liberate every single Alliance prisoner the Horde has. A petition has been drafted for official military support.

Guild info updated with allies also listed. As soon as staff gives us approval we'll be ready for action and ask the community to support us and enjoy all of this RP together ^^

Alright, I had some short RP with you today. Overall you seem like a guy with a good idea about RP and overall RPing fights.

Going to the serious part of my post now:

From what I could gather, your Quel'dorei was assinged by Danath Trollbane as Lord Regent of Stormgarde. While I lack the knowledge when it comes to Stromgarde's state according to the server lore, there are other factions that want to take over Stromgarde. I'd love it if you could give proper informations about a few things: Why your character? What kind of military force does your character have under his command? Maybe make a log with whatever happened and what happens right now around Stromgarde. What you have now as a guild post is lacking a lot in informations overall, it is more or less a name with a wish-list.

Perhaps I am missing something? But as it stands, I don't have much info to work with. You seem to be RPing a character that hasn't been approved as if it was. I have no idea if you struck a deal with the staff that let's you RP the character or something but everything is more and more confusing the more I look into it. I don't understand this support you get from player houses either, but I won't dwell in that, I am sure all houses have their plans and I won't judge people's OOC and IC decisions.

Yeah, an aristocrat of that level is certainly an app, but beyond that, I highly doubt staff would ever allow a player to be Lord Regent of one of the human nations.

This guild is disbanded due to lack of interest in community for it and it's activity, as for an IC reason, Alandrius Lightstar has mysteriously disappeared one night from Stromgarde and is missing ever since.

As rightful King of Alterac, I, Drachmore Stahlbrad, the First of his Name, propose an alliance in order to purge the Forsaken threat from the northern Eastern Kingdoms. 

As Trade Baron in the Steamwheadle Cartel, and President of the Greasetrap Corporation, I Trade Baron Slizz Greasetrap propose a Slizzleburger Wagon to purge hunger from your commoners and peasants.