Sign in to follow this  
Dusk

The Journey 2: Tears of Destruction

UPDATE!

A DM has been selected, but we still have some time before this is ready.  So for now a update, stay tuned for more as the story section will change in the coming weeks.

Djezal would actually be very interested in a comet falling from Spess.

Well it's passing by Azeroth soon, now visible with telescope.  Get on it fool!

I'm quite interested in this concept. Would there by chance be any way to involve myself in pre-RP that might be going on? I'm sure Avelin would be quick to go inspect whatever this debris might be.

There is a way to be involved in some pre-RP actually, I can't say too much without spoiling but for now you can observe the Black Comet through a telescope.  Over the next few weeks it will draw closer to Azeroth.

There is a way to be involved in some pre-RP actually, I can't say too much without spoiling but for now you can observe the Black Comet through a telescope.  Over the next few weeks it will draw closer to Azeroth.

This gives me an idea.

What if we organize a sort of "pre-event" with people tracking the comet down all gathering in Ratchet's Observatory, discussing what it could be, etc? It might sound simple but hey, it's roleplay related to the event, and character interaction.

I'm game.  Feel free to roleplay about it amongst yourselves.  Though it's nothing official yet as I am still working out details.

I'm game for tracking comets. Fantastic astronomy is the most fun to play with, as seen in certain other games.
Hope to see something ridiculously interesting come out.

Another small update.  I may allow Supporting Roles, but do note that this is not set in stone and is subject to change.  See original post for more details.

Update!  Chapter 2 has been added and reservations are now open!  If you want to participate simply post below with your character you'd like to use.  Due to the amount of interest a drawing will be conducted to fairly decide who will be granted the spots.  The drawing will be held at the end of the week, after which a skype channel will be made to coordinate event times.

Donator

I would like to come on my friendly Nerubian, Karik'thir. Hopefully I'll be drawn. :D

I will participate on Estelar Alah'zaram, Quel'dorei Paladin.

tumblr_mxerq1pHBC1re8ql6o1_500.gif

Donator

Isn't Alinar dead?

I believe he prefers the term "spectrally challenged" for now.

Again? :\

Isn't Alinar dead?

TECHNICALLY the LAST Alinar got KILLED by a DC13, this Alinar? He died by my own hand.

Isn't Alinar dead?

TECHNICALLY the LAST Alinar got KILLED by a DC13, this Alinar? He died by my own hand.

The -last- Alinar?

n1hYDdM.gif

If the time schedules don't screw me over, I could come.

Kar'drak Ragereave, pro-Horde warrior of the Warsong Clan