Sign in to follow this  
Coffee

Trouble in Quel'thalas II

Donator

The first event has been done. The next will come after the event area is built. (I'm slow at building.)

Donator

Trouble in Quel'Thalas II

tgM8hdR.png

Part Two: A Matter of Secrecy

After the demise of the pirates, the few who volunteered found themselves stranded with the captain of the ship in a certain wave of unfortunate circumstances. Upon their awakening they were surrounded by the amphibious deviants known as the Naga. One of them were a sea witch accompanied by her royal guard and her most trusted sirens. The few who were trapped there in a cave whom had no way out were forced to hear the ocean dwellers and their plan. The captain who happened to be trapped along with the volunteers could only accept as it was a matter of life and death. Bound by her word but as well as inability to allow the naga to aid the pirates should the elves not come to their aid, the captain decided to round up her most trusted as well as those who will cross a certain line in order to protect the Sin'dorei nation. For this was a black ops mission.

"You stand here with me because we have no choice. Our economy cannot be allowed to crumble to a mere few pirates hiding off in a distant island behind veils of magic. The vile Naga, once our allies, may think we will bow to them. Bow to their filthy desires of power. That may be for now... But once this is over there will be no mercy for these devious, treacherous beings. We will aid them here and now for they will give us the location of the pirate fort. With that information our victory will be complete. The pirates may have lost ships but they can surely get more. Low-lives from all corners of the world will not prey upon this nation. For we will not, let them. They may think us weak, but we will show otherwise. We will make them suffer."

An oath of secrecy is sworn before the mission. This mission is blood elves exclusive, the horde must not know of the dealings and implications behind the captain. Thus this secrecy must remain true. Betrayal of the oath will be punishable by execution or banishment.

F6ake5u.jpg

OOC Notes:

Date: TBA
Time: TBA

To note I will not be translating the time to your timezone or server time. If anyone else would do that kindly I'd be thankful.

Difficulty: Medium - High
Chance of Death: Medium
Rewards: Unknown.
Reccomended Players: 5-6.

This event is blood elves only due to the fact that the Sin'dorei nation cannot be seen cooperating openly with the Naga who are enemies of the Horde as it is. The characters brought to this event have to be strictly aligned with the Sin'dorei government and nation. They cannot be randoms and must be renown elite troops.

Donator

Is there any interest for this or should I just archive it? Please post if you think you would attend. If not I'll just bring something new to the table.

Donator

ribbit

Donator

Due to general lack of Sin'dorei aligned characters this event chain will be abandoned. I will now focus on more neutral things approachable by a large variety of characters. Sorry for keeping this up for so long and not doing anything about it. There has been IRL obstructions regardless.