Sign in to follow this  
Anonymouse99

Ad Arbitrium

Currently anchored off the coast of Silvermoon, this group proclaims itself a religious trading network, connecting to ports throughout the Eastern Kingdoms. In reality however, this is only a front for a black market cartel specializing in trading drugs, forbidden knowledge, and exotic weapons. Members of all races are welcome as they portray as a neutral faction, however horde is preferred. Send Tzai or Dante a whisper in game to learn more or join.

• [*]Currently anchored off the coast of Silvermoon[*]Members of all races are welcome as they portray as a neutral faction' date=' however horde is preferred. Send Tzai or Dante a whisper in game to learn more or join.[/list']

Now, I'm going to be a real pain in the ass on this one. Why? Sin'dorei are my favourite race, and I feel like you are not familiar with them all too much to do something like this so carelessly or dare I say not thought out?

For starters, simply because you're neutral doesn't give you the possibility to anchor a ship with Alliance races in Quel'thalas. Not even the Argent Crusade brings non-Horde races into the land, nor does the Cenarion Circle or the Kirin Tor. There is a reason for that...to not raise the tension. To not cause trouble with Horde or Alliance - unless it is an absolutely critical and dire situation.

The possible wares are not much of an issue, considering Sin'dorei are rather tolerant on plenty of things, due to not publically forbidding the use of Fel, Fel Crystals - and they have hookahs plentiful. Despite this, you won't be able to bribe Sin'dorei with your wares to allow 'Alliance-races' on your ship while you anchor, mainly since this is a lore-wise unfamiliar neutral organisation, and Sin'dorei have suffered plenty of betrayals in the past (one of them to the Alliance) and thus are very defensive when it comes to their territory.

I don't mind this thing at all, but do not anchor in Quel'thalas with this kind of thing.

It's not that -close- to silvermoon, it's simply the nearest landmass to where it is. Where it is in game is not exactly where it is IC wise. In addition, the alliance members are always kept in illusions or kept below decks. The bribes and documents are only to make sure that no unexpected boardings/inspections happen.

In addition' date=' the alliance members are always kept in illusions or kept below decks. The bribes and documents are only to make sure that no unexpected boardings/inspections happen.

[/quote']You're dealing with the #1 nation when it comes to magical defenses, followed by Dalaran and possibly Darnassus. Do you honnestly believe illusions and forgeries are going to work? If it was Stormwind I may say sure, hell if it was Durotar I could even agree. Their magical defenses are minimal.

I really believe you know little of the Sin'dorei. They wouldn't let any random organisation just dock at their shores without inspecting it properly. They suffered betrayals, they only recently got their Sunwell back. You underestimate the quality defenses of the Blood Elves by a lot.

In addition, I don't see a house application for your ship...which is a requirement prior to having one.

It's not my ship, it's vodka's, she's just allowing me use of it for the guild. In addition, you seemed to ignore the rest of my post during which i said it's not literally at silvermoon, it's anchored in the ocean, silvermoon is just the nearest landmass. Yes Silvermoon has great magical defenses, but once again it's not -at- silvermoon.

I'd love to point out that I am going to move the ship. Its just there until I am feeling like doing it, Tass. So please take a breather and to my knowledge, camps are allowed. A ship, which my character used Sorel's money since he's Onii-chan, is considered a basecamp, not a guild.

Regardless. I plan to have the ship have an accident in the near future so its pretty much an event prop.

Just found a chance to point it out..

Why having so many navy guilds? We have like.. 3 already?

The Lion's Maiden

The Freebird

Ad Arbitrium

The Bloodtide Boys

The capacity of the server has on average 18-20 online members. Calculating it, 5-10 at the mall and the rest RPing. I mean.. Not so many people to spread up in so many guilds.

In my opinion, creating one or two of those type of guilds, will be more fun.