Cydra

MoP/WoD DisplayIDs

With this list there is pretty much no need for it. That list contains all the models from Vanilla to Cataclysm (or should) while my list contains strictly Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. Instead of directly taking them from an NPC I try to list all possible variables taken from the list Data Core provided me.

Edit:

Added:

Even more Yaungol!

List considered complete.

Added:

Quilen

Quilen mounts

Tigers

Tiger mounts

Mushan

Mushan mounts

YakGod, TigerGod, CraneGod, SerpentGods

Serpents

Serpent mounts

Added:

HD Bats

Bat mounts

Water Striders

Water Strider mounts

Dragon Turtles

Dragon Turtle mounts

Pterodactyls

Pterodactyl mounts

Edit:

Added:

Pandaren Stags

Yaks

Yak mounts

Goats

Goat mounts

Cranes

Crane mounts

Devilsaur

Armored Devilsaur

Baby Triceratops

Triceratops

Triceratops mounts

Armored Triceratops

Amber Scorpion

Thunder Isle birds

Thunder Isle bird mount

Mists of Pandaria list is considered complete for all intents and purposes. Any further additions will have to be made by contacting me either on skype or through PM after we have upgraded to 6.1.2. I will not be making any further edits to the MoP list until someone notifies me of duplicates or finds a displayID that is not yet mentioned on the list.

Added:

Pale Orcs

Hulked Orcs

Botani

Ogronn

Gronn

Gronnlings

Gronnling Mounts

Donator

Mmm. Pale orcs. Smeeeaaaagggllleeeee

Donator

Can you add the Uncorrupted Arakkoa? <3 I haven't had luck finding their IDs on my own.

If you need to find them go to Wowhead.com and type High Arakkoa, then click one of their sound files and it will search all NPC's with that sound file.

Will do WoD models at a later date, as they are lower priority. Those that were useful even in our current point of time were added.

After a long time of no update, I decided to put in a few more displayIDs.

Added:

DraenorOwl (HD Kaliri)

Arakkoa Construct

Toucans

HD Raptors

Hippos

Overfiends (flaming Doomguard model) in blue/purple.

Donator

Can we have  a list of some of the new item ID's? I tried to run a WoD model viewer, but characters cause the program to crash, so I can't get them that way.

There are supposed new/old skins of some hoods (leather) that I would like to obtain and am having difficulty finding them. Awesome if you can help, though.

Thaaanks.

Can we have  a list of some of the new item ID's? I tried to run a WoD model viewer, but characters cause the program to crash, so I can't get them that way.

There are supposed new/old skins of some hoods (leather) that I would like to obtain and am having difficulty finding them. Awesome if you can help, though.

Thaaanks.

Items aren't exactly something I was planning. Maybe sometime.

Donator

Wanna thank Abwan for directing me to the Saberon IDs. So uh.. thanks bruh. Still looking for more.

55744-7

Wanna thank Abwan for directing me to the Saberon IDs. So uh.. thanks bruh. Still looking for more.

55744-7

Reason why WoD displayIDs are still lacking is because most of the races are considered extinct on top of some most likely never going to be playable to begin with (Magnaron/Genesaur). Their displayIDs would be used purely for OOC reasons.

OBJECTION, I have spoken with Raz previously and Magnaron are going to be considered as playable and they would fall under the Gronn catagory,

OBJECTION, I have spoken with Raz previously and Magnaron are going to be considered as playable and they would fall under the Gronn catagory,

Not sure why, given the overal power of Magnaron and Genesaur (them being polar opposites) but that would still not make them relevant yet to be on this list for the time being.