Razmataz

Pandaria Events

This is 154 separate events. If we were to tackle this once a week, it would take us three years. Twice a week would take a year and a half. Even if we did three times a week consecutively, this is going to take us a year minimum.

And I'm so fucking stoked for that.

DUNGEON MASTERS AND STAFF, PREPARE YOUR ANUSES.

This is 154 separate events. If we were to tackle this once a week, it would take us three years. Twice a week would take a year and a half. Even if we did three times a week consecutively, this is going to take us a year minimum.

If Raz hosts the raids himself that would be one boss/day. As he did with Firelands and Dragon Soul.

We still have all the scenarios and shit that will likely be taken by staff and DMs themselves. I'm incredibly stoked for how jam packed with events we'll be.

Donator

Three years of "fuck off neutrals, you had your expansion c:"

Donator

Now just got to wonder when it'll kick off.

At the start of July. *crosses fingers*

Now just got to wonder when it'll kick off.

At the start of July. *crosses fingers*

Hopefully.

Donator

Probably not long after the server is in some kind of working condition.

Developer

Scenarios and 5.3 quests were added (23 newly added).

Looking forward to this.

I'd like some expansion as to the reasoning behind blocking neutral adventurers out of a series of events that very quickly turns into fighting against corrupt/evil forces and Old God minions, half of the characters legitimately tough enough to face off against these guys are neutral or independent of the Horde and Alliance.

Looking forward to this.

I'd like some expansion as to the reasoning behind blocking neutral adventurers out of a series of events that very quickly turns into fighting against corrupt/evil forces and Old God minions, half of the characters legitimately tough enough to face off against these guys are neutral or independent of the Horde and Alliance.

Although there are several events (Chen, Li Li, Anglers) where people pretty much randomly find Pandaria, the Horde and Alliance are the ones ending up there first in a small group. Initially through Hellscream's Fist and the Skyfire where they meet the local natives like the pandaren, jinyu and hozen.

The expansion itself, and the majority of its events revolve around the two major factions of Azeroth. Befriending the natives, scouting the area, meeting up with Wrathion, dealing with the emotions of Fear, Anger, Hatred, Despair, Violence and Doubt. Although neutrals, logically, can be on Pandaria the major events have always included the two factions. With Garrosh reaching a "fuck everybody that isn't Horde" attitude followed by the "fuck everybody that isn't an orc" attitude there can be nearly no peace whatsoever.

Another reason to block out neutrals from the events is that this is not a time for neutrality. MoP is an all-out warfare. Theramore's destruction would be just the beginning. It comes down to "If you're not with us, you're most likely against us."

Donator

Pengfey gonna join em' all.

Admin

much excite. very pandaria.

Donator

Seeing as I have the most experience hosting HvA RPPvP events, if you need any help, let me know.

-D

Three years of "fuck off neutrals, you had your expansion c:"
To be perfectly honest...

This.

Cataclysm and particularly Wrath of the Lich King had bigger threats facing the world and the story focus was almost entirely on neutral factions (Argent Crusade, Cenarion Circle, Earthern Ring). As a result, other than a little Night Elf vs Orc and Gilneas conflict, the war between the Horde and the Alliance pretty much ground to a standstill. As such, everyone started playing neutral characters and anyone interested in playing Orgrimmar/Stormwind loyalists was kind of left twiddling their thumbs for the most part.

Now it's our turn for some fun! =D

I'm a naggy prick.

Any ETA on the opening of Pandaria as a zone to roleplay in, including natives?

Donator

I'm a naggy prick.

Any ETA on the opening of Pandaria as a zone to roleplay in, including natives?

Raz said early August, most likely once the Wandering Isle is finished, aka post-26.07.

Developer

In light of the Temple of the Jade Serpent now being contaminated I added a new section, 'Miscellaneous', which entails the following events:

Golden Lotus - Golden Pagoda

Golden Lotus - Mistfall Village

Golden Lotus - Ruins of Guo-Lai

Golden Lotus - Setting Sun Garrison

Golden Lotus - Whitepetal Lake

Order of the Cloud Serpent - Riding the Skies (bi-monthly chain)

Shado-Pan - The Yaungol

Shado-Pan - The Mantid

Shado-Pan - The Mogu

The Angler - Angler's Wharf

The August Celestials - Cradle of Chi-Ji

The August Celestials - Niuzao Temple

The August Celestials - Temple of the Jade Serpent

The August Celestials - Temple of the White Tiger

The Klaxxi - Kypari Zar / Lake of Stars

The Klaxxi - Terrace of Gurthan

The Klaxxi - The Clutches of Shek'zeer

The Klaxxi - Zan'Vess

The Tillers - Growing the Farm

The Tillers - Halfhill Market

These events are akin to the level 90 dailies for reputation grinds that are available in Pandaria.

Donator

Cloud Serpent dailies when?