Sign in to follow this  
Ragolution

Public Builds & Teleports

Just threw this up as a repo of a bunch of lesser known teleports for public RP areas. There's a lot of stuff, like interiors, that are intended to be public but are utterly forgotten about...

These are either areas I've made personally, an area that was intended to be public, or was given permission to display them publicly beforehand. If you've got something to contribute, please keep it to the above guidelines. No need to give away the teleports to non-public areas.

.t thenether - A small islet in the Twisting Nether. Good for Demons. Built by Ragolution.

.t boughdream - Emerald Dream area applied for by Infinity/Andanath Moonmantle. Good for Druids. Built by toxic and Bradley.

.t dreamshard - Another small fragment of the Emerald Dream. Once used for an event, but simple enough to use. Good for Druids. Built by toxic.

.t fallport - Evil town. Not sure who built this, but was advertised to be a public location in the past. Good for Baddies.

.t travelboat - Alliance. Built by Cold. Can be used for Boat/Travel RP.

.t innroom1 - Alliance. Public Inn room. Built by "neokiki818"

.t innroom2 - Alliance. Public Inn room. Built by Kira.

.t innroom3 - Alliance. Public Inn room. Built by Kira.

.t bearpants1 - Gilnean town(?) built by Breepants.

.t bearpants2 - Night Elven lodge built by Breepants.

.t lecturehall - Dalaran study hall built by KingAelle. Owned by the Kirin Tor.

.t GrizzlyPicnic - Picnicking spot in the Grizzly Hills. Made by Mother/Ragolution. Great view of Auroras at night.

.t GreaseTrapPort - Greasetrap owned shipping docks. Good for shady RP. Neutral area with "not-total-shit" security.

.t Aliciastore - Tailoring shop owned by Myst/Darth Talon(?)

.t mulgorehotspring - Location of the Pattern of Healing in Mulgore. Mainphase.

On 9/9/2015 at 3:12 AM, Alfos said:

Teleport - saltygrub

Fish themed restaurant near Goldshire.

On 10/25/2015 at 2:25 AM, KingAelle said:

.t Zhaohouse

This is the home of the Lorewalker Zhao-Long. He openly invites anyone to stop by any time, even if he is not around. He loves to perform his tales on the Viewing Area overlooking the cliff.

On 11/28/2015 at 9:08 AM, Absurdkoala said:

.t justin is up for shenanigans, Alliance inn in Dun Morogh. Just stay clear of the houses and basement....for reasons....

On 10/25/2015 at 6:10 AM, Stealthscout said:

Remember you got various areas which were once resting places by the farstrider Celen but then she left and kept them as they are.

.t Celencamp and celencamp2 are ideal.

On 11/26/2015 at 10:10 PM, Seiryoku said:

.t ShrineofTortolla

I like this. We need a comprehensive list of publicly open phases for RP.

Developer

I like this. We need a comprehensive list of publicly open interiors for RP.

Fixed that phrase for you.

Kind regards,

Data Core

Donator

.t pinsin - tavern and brothel in stormwind's old town, built by... I knew recently.. either pukinrainbowz OR lovindembeats. I can't remember!

That grizzly hills tavern/inn recently advertised I forget the name of.

.t mulgorehotspring - a rpg ley line nexus and location of the runic pattern of healing, built by unknown but is main phase so many know about this already.

This is a really great idea! If not already, I'd say sticky this!

Donator

I know there are a bunch of player stores too in stormwind or outside it like that tailoring shop but I'll let the owners advertise those.

-edit-

Bah, double post!

Tele Aliciastore is an open alliance store in Elwynn-Goldshire. Customly made clothes aswell. Nothing with special and rare fabrics. No Holt's.

.t pinsin - tavern and brothel in stormwind's old town, built by... I knew recently.. either pukinrainbowz OR lovindembeats. I can't remember!

Absolutely not me.

Donator

Yeah, edit the main post with them all then staff should sticky thus unless it already is.

I am currently working on a public space that I will personally be using for lecture-based RP but is also openly welcome to any member or affiliate of the Kirin Tor.

.t lecturehall

Donator

I have a couple of old builds I made from the trial build period when I first did building here.

t bearpants1 - I believe this is the Gilnean Western Themed build I did.

t bearpants2 - Was a little Night Elven sanctuary type gig.

Enjoy! I might get the tele's mixed up.

Donator

I believe .epicli is open aswell, basicly a big ass library

I believe .epicli is open aswell, basicly a big ass library

Pretty sure that's someone's interior.

Donator

.t epicli IS someone's interior and is in a pocket dimension, thus not open to public. Belongs to some archmage highborne char.

.t epicli IS someone's interior and is in a pocket dimension, thus not open to public. Belongs to some archmage highborne char.

So Xyn. It's a no-no.

Rage still needs to add the public interiors we've mentioned in the main thread. Some of these could make for great roleplaying spots.

Edited the OP with teles I felt comfortable displaying. If I didn't list your tele, either I don't feel that it's actually public or am not sure who owns it.

Donator

.t pinsin IS public. I talked to the builder before and was told it was made just because. There is a sign and door in old town for it, mainphase.

.t pinsin IS public. I talked to the builder before and was told it was made just because. There is a sign and door in old town for it, mainphase.

I think the issue may be that it was built purely as a 100% ERP den.

I think the issue may be that it was built purely as a 100% ERP den.
Pardon? It's a tavern with a brothel as well. There is one like that spawned in BB, and did you see Fallport? These types of places are damn common to have. It can be used for the tavern part with the brothel being more of a background thing. It's like saying Ratchet is an ERP town.

Donator

The brothel part is barely built up too. Not all fancy like BB's but bare empty except for some screens and beds basically.

Well excuuuuuuuuse me. XD

I don't mind either way to be honest, I was just posturing why Rage didn't add it, is all.

Well excuuuuuuuuse me. XD

I don't mind either way to be honest, I was just posturing why Rage didn't add it, is all.

Is ok bby, I understand you are shy about sexual stuff.

<3