ogqynwt.png

NPC Leader High Examiner Tae'thelan Bloodwatcher

PC Leader Lieutenant Silverwind, Magister Falion Felborne

Alignment The Horde, Quel'Thalas

Area of Influence Azshara

Rating Mild/Mature

IIvfXfY.png

9wqZOrw.png

The leader of the Reliquary, Tae'thelan Bloodwatcher, had spent a lifetime mastering the arts of sorcery and furthering his pursuit of magical knowledge. Gathering like-minded blood elves, he formed the Reliquary, a primarily blood elven (but nonetheless multiracial) organization to acquire powerful magical artifacts for the sin'dorei and their Horde allies. Tae'thelan maintains that such power not only should not be feared, but can be safety utilized with proper teaching, a creed he aims to instill in allies of the Reliquary.
Through these moderate and controlled methods, Tae'thelan ultimately aims to free his people from their magical addiction, and unite them as the proud, mighty race they once were.

With the reignition of the Sunwell the Sin'dorei turn their gaze now towards research and magical developments - led by a scout captain and powerful magister these elves have set off under the wing of the Reliquary to retain and capture powerful magical artifacts and transport them to Silvermoon as well as aid the Horde on their travels.

The guild will be ultimately led by two significant forces, Farstriders who act as the defense and guards of the guild and the Magisters and researchers who capture and detain the magical secrets of Azeroth! With their eyes currently set on the Highborne powers in Eldarath they travel now by boat and port in the ancient enigmatic woods of Kalimdor in hopes to find refuge and knowledge.

IIvfXfY.png

nSXiS7y.png

*Other Horde races are subject to approval if deemed worthy

HLE3LOu.png

*Shadow Priests and Warlocks will be ICly sanctioned to command their powers

IIvfXfY.png

IENvwxS.png

Short Term

• Find a settlement to build an encampment on.
  • Marshal troops and set up a connection to Silvermoon City

Long Term

• Defeat the Naga and capture a ruined base for operations.
  • Defeat the Naga in Eldarath and capture the Highborne ruins there for the "Horde"!

IIvfXfY.png

YX763BL.png

• By applying and roleplaying you accept the rules and terms of the guild.
  • Respect the rules of Paragon-WoW.
  • Officers have the divine right to deny an application.
  • Please keep ERP in whispers and characters created for the purpose of ERP will be removed.
  • Conflict Roleplay is always great, just make sure it's IC and not OOC.
  • If you have an issue we'd prefer if you brought it to one of the Officers rather than spread around complaints.
  • Roleplaying is a hobby, have fun and respect lore!

IIvfXfY.png

npN3LV0.png

Coming SoonTM!

bez8LuX.png

Player Application

Name:

Class:

Backstory:

Purpose:

RNG Stats (Coming Soon):

Officer Application

Name:

Class:

Backstory:

Purpose:

RNG Stats (Coming Soon):

Time Zone:

Why?:

IIvfXfY.png

Roster

Elesa
Commiser Vladamir
Stealthscout

Enigma

Turtle

There is one officer application currently open and that is the Magister who will be in command of the magi and researchers of the guild!

Lieutenant: 1/1

Magister: 1/1

Ranger: 2/x

Magi: 1/x

Guest Holy Thorn

Guild looks very good, might have a char for it...

I need your template....

I loved it... 

Guild looks very good, might have a char for it...

I need your template....

I loved it... 

Thank you very much! I would have wrote more but I lacked time to, I hope it was pretty self explanatory. 

Awkward. This is what Akirie is doing for Dal'thalas.

I guess I have reason to join you, if you'll be interested in taking her in.

Not kidding at all this is exactly what I was working on for Dal'thalas, just through a Quel'dorei's point of view... I hope she can be 'worthy' to be united once again.

Awkward. This is what Akirie is doing for Dal'thalas.

I guess I have reason to join you, if you'll be interested in taking her in.

Eh Quel'dorei are not allowed. If she wishes to re-join as a Sin'dorei then sure.

That's a bit difficult... then. But she is not bound by faction. IC she is completely Neutral as she was not born in Quel'thalas and such she never really picked or had a reason to.

Dal'thalas lands were taken in the goal to allow all High Elves, no matter the color of their eyes, a place to be in hopes to unite them all. As from what I read this was similar, but I guess I misunderstood.

Either way, it is possible for me to apply with her sibling who is in fact SIn'dorei and has these exact goals.

That's a bit difficult... then. But she is not bound by faction. IC she is completely Neutral as she was not born in Quel'thalas and such she never really picked or had a reason to.

Dal'thalas lands were taken in the goal to allow all High Elves, no matter the color of their eyes, a place to be in hopes to unite them all. As from what I read this was similar, but I guess I misunderstood.

Nope unfortunately. My elf personally with shoot her down if she refuses to leave if she comes in sight of the Sin'dorei there. She has an issue with Quel'dorei / Alliance regardless of whether you're neutral or not. She can barely stand the Kirin Tor as it is. That's just her! Feel free to apply as a Sin'dorei however, that's totally cool.

Considering almost all of her friends are Sin'dorei, it may lead to that, but I don't know enough about the conversion process to make a true decision on the action.

I just dropped by to say I think the post looks incredible and it was candy for my eyes, thank you and good luck with your guild.

I should very much like to join on my Sin'dorei Enchantress (/ Lesser Tinker), Reynis Winterforge. Its ideals resonate with hers and the guild itself gives her an opportunity to work towards her goals.

Isn't a scout captain (captain rank) a app rank? I mean it's what I basically apped for as Celen. Unless she isn't a farstrider or something Idk.

Also Celen would love to help, it's what she occupies herself with anyways

My concern here is to know if there was an app for that rank

Isn't a scout captain (captain rank) a app rank? I mean it's what I basically apped for as Celen. Unless she isn't a farstrider or something Idk.

Magister is also app-only.

Magister is also app-only.

Well I don't have a problem with that because they are asking for some apped magister to help.

Expect an application from me later in the day. I feel that Zaretheas would fit right into this group.

That's odd, I don't feel it's necessary to apply for a scout captain rank so instead I'll knock it down to Head Ranger. Or do you have to apply for every non-normal position here?

And for those who need it for any questions, here is my skype - lawfulvindiction

That's odd, I don't feel it's necessary to apply for a scout captain rank so instead I'll knock it down to Head Ranger. Or do you have to apply for every non-normal position here?

And for those who need it for any questions, here is my skype - lawfulvindiction

That's not even a rank! Here have a link

http://paragon-rp.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5373-Military-Expansion-For-Many-Races(Lore-Expansion)

This should help.

http://paragon-rp.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5373-Military-Expansion-For-Many-Races(Lore-Expansion)

This should help.

Lieutenant it is.

This should help.

Lieutenant it is.
Sure thing! As I said, Celen will help and she's a captain, you can request her to do something and she will check and try to do it.