Sign in to follow this  
Astral

[Guild Draft] Sunseekers

To note, applications are indeed open. Please come along and submit, I have no applications so far so start to submit!

Elesa, are you from Legacy? You app has a very.. prologue feel to it. Familiar. Heh.

Yes I am indeed. Let's keep things guild related here. 

The application for the magister officer position is now closed!

Damnit, just before I managed to get into the process of applying for it. Vlad why you do this. :-: But seriously speaking, guild looks fairly interesting, and I wish you good luck with it! Has a lot of promise, and i've been toying with a similar idea in my mind.

The application for the magister officer position is now closed!

Damnit, just before I managed to get into the process of applying for it. Vlad why you do this. :-: But seriously speaking, guild looks fairly interesting, and I wish you good luck with it! Has a lot of promise, and i've been toying with a similar idea in my mind.

We'd love to have you as a Magi! Over-throwing ICly is a thing y'know!

Well, this is clearly a Prologue/Legacy production. Where Aestethics are covering up the mask of the vile RPvP-System! 

Aside from that, looks good. :) Good luck!

Erh..Is it just me who thinks that the Magisters are higher ranked than the guild leader? Oh, let Sorel in and he'll run it :^).

Erh..Is it just me who thinks that the Magisters are higher ranked than the guild leader? Oh, let Sorel in and he'll run it :^).

I mean, technically the Magister is? He has all of the magi -and- researchers of this branch of the Reliquary under his command. I assume the Farstriders are there purely to be a military and expeditionary force.