TheGrimChampion

Trial of the Makers: Temple of Ahn'qiraj

Donator

Remember when caretaker events meant you could go all out cause the caretaker didn't let you die? Good times. Heh

Wowe so much "dont dick around" :< im just sayin we have a 90% death rate when fighting old god bosses... or obsidian destroyers who will want ot eat our assholes

Wowe so much "dont dick around" :< im just sayin we have a 90% death rate when fighting old god bosses... or obsidian destroyers who will want ot eat our assholes

Didnt we have this conversation earlier? YOU magic users will have a bad time against Obsidian Destroyers, but people like Krull are the bane of it. Because, you know, he's a big ol' physical damage dealer with forearms that are around the size of a large child.

I do have a question, though. I attended Caretaker events before that we willingly joined OOC, but I remember our characters being whisked away (summoned) ICly when the event came around. Is it like that, unwillingly? Or is it something that we willingly join ICly, as well?

Unwillingly, the caretaker is a jerk like that. Data gathered is more important than whatever dumb thing you were doing!

I do have a question, though. I attended Caretaker events before that we willingly joined OOC, but I remember our characters being whisked away (summoned) ICly when the event came around. Is it like that, unwillingly? Or is it something that we willingly join ICly, as well?

Unwillingly, the caretaker is a jerk like that. Data gathered is more important than whatever dumb thing you were doing!

Perfect! The girl I'm bringing along is not the best fighter, but it's forcing her into a situation she's not very used to. So it'll test her capabilities well.  c: 

Bringing Ashirae, if that was missed earlier.

Guest Incandessa

NOT PANDARIA RP? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN.

Yeah, Incandessa would get in on this def.

Donator

Vael'thar Sar'theris, battlemage and Highborne relic-connoisseur, is thoroughly interested in being signed the fuck up. 

Hasn't this already happened RP-canon wise?

If for some reason not, Djezal would be interested in interacting with the so-called Gods of old and the bugmen he's already familiar with.

Donator

Hasn't this already happened RP-canon wise?

If for some reason not, Djezal would be interested in interacting with the so-called Gods of old and the bugmen he's already familiar with.

This is a caretaker event. It is the titans doing a simulation of past events and tossing random people into it. It could happen a hundred times icly if the caretaker wanted it.

Donator

Whelp. So much for dat mount for me. Heh. I work at that time. Ah well.

I'd love to hit this up, I love AQ. I don't know what character though just yet.. But I'll be tentative anyways.

Bree loves testicles hanging from the ceiling.

rip my lyfe, I come home at 11:30 server time and thought I would be able to get to the event, then I saw its 11:30 pm.

lol half of the people have class I could maybe do it... during class... if i put wow on my laptop... and sit in the corner where no one can watch...

Donator

Neat, one that I can attend without any conflict.

Donator

If there's still room, I'll join on Mithaniel.